twenty four.

𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿.
,couple love'

And she saw him

And she saw him.

The next following days on set were nothing less than a heavenly bliss, and it finally felt like Nancy had regained the same connection with Elvis that they shared all those years ago. They bantered and joked around, played small pranks on one another and hyped each other up whilst filming solo scenes.

Nancy noticed as the date on the calendar changed each day and this just meant it was closer and closer to the final day with each day they spent on set.

A part of Nancy never wanted to let this movie go, and at this point she didn't even care how critics received it. She didn't care if because of this film she would never be seen as a serious actor. She didn't care if her entire career would get thrown out the window just because of this movie, none of it mattered to her anymore.

All that mattered to her was the raven haired boy standing in front of her.

Elvis had completely forgot about the original reason he had been made to make this movie in the first place. He was too caught up in Nancy's eyes and the way she flowed with all the lines that she acted out to even remember.

Recently, though, they had been making him put on some 'New Elvis' act and to him and anyone around him with functioning braincells— it was all complete and utter bullshit.

He just hoped that after the release of this movie, his reputation would get back on track as he starred next to America's sweetheart and he wouldn't have to even think about a tailcoat again.

A part of him secretly wished the filming would never end, though, and he would perform 500 'New Elvis' performances if it meant he could have one more week of filming just to spend next to her.

"Cut!"

The director shouted, and it signified that they had finished filming that scene but they still had a few more to go until the filming for the day finished.

"Actually, can we run that again?"

Never mind.

Nancy got back into position, pressing up against Elvis as her hand grazed his chest. At the command, he wrapped his arm around her waist whilst smiling down at her.

"Hi there, Miss Dove," he greeted with a playful wink.

"Why, hello, Mr Presley?" Nancy returned the greeting, fixing his collar.