C11

School. The bane of Chayton's existence.
He hated shuffling through every single day at a snail pace.

Worse of all, his friends wasn't his friends anymore. Eric Yorkie's exact words weren't worthy of repeating. It still hurt like hell, scorching through his heart everytime he reminded himself of it.

He sat quietly at the back of every class now, trying to be invisible as people talked and talked and talked about his "drug" problem and all he could do was try to tune them out . Not an easy feat, what with Mike Newton, Ben Cheney, Tyler Crowley and Dawn Freaking Jones taunting him around every corner with snide remarks and laughter that grated on his very being.

He sat glaring out of the window most of the time, not even bothering to listen to the lectures because the principal had said to him in so many words , that he could forget about graduating.

He'd walked out of that office feeling worse than the lowest insect, because principal Evans was being brutal with his words.

Once again he'd been called a lowlife drug addict that wasn't worthy of the school's high standards.
Yeah, good  old Mister Evans was still deciding if he should expel him from Forks High. Only the illusive drug test results were a  stick in the gears of the well oiled machine that was the staff of Forks High's workings.

He sighed heavily as he glared at a buzzing bee from across the lawn near another class, his eyes zooming in on it because of the eagle part of him. He could see every tiny thing if he wanted to. It was annoying, though.

" Mister Black, are you still awake?" It was again Mister Berty and his dislike of Chayton Sirius Arcturus Black.

Ignoring the snickers of the other students, he looked at the teacher. " Yes, sir. Wide awake."

" Oh, now you're a smartass ? Grab your things. Get out of my class."

Chayton stood, gathering his things. " Gladly," he snipped as he walked past the teacher ," Who would want to be in your boring class anyway?"
He snorted through his nose. " Thanks for being such an ass throughout the years." With that he marched out of there, ignoring the gasps of some of the students. Mister Berty didn't say one single word. He probably accepted that his class was boring and that he is an ass.

He halted when the familiar footsteps of his girlfriend headed his way. 

He smiled and turned to her. " Skipping class again?"

She scoffed. " No, I'm headed to the nurse's office. "

He frowned at that in concern. " Are you okay? Do you feel sick?"

" I'm fine, Chayton. Really." She gave him a small smile.

" You're not pregnant are you?"

" Goodness no, Chayton. I'd have told you if I am. Don't worry, by the time you're a Daddy , we'll be happily married and everything."
That made him smile.

" Okay, do you want me to walk with you?"

She waved a hand at him. " Nah, I'll be okay. See you at lunch?"

He nodded. " Yeah. Sure."

She smiled. " Bye till later then , my sexy ass boyfriend."

He huffed out a laugh. " Bye." He watched her walk away, eyeing her butt lustfully.

She looked back and blushed, causing him to smirk and wink at her .

She looked away from him and stumbled down the hallway without another backwards glance.
             ⭐⭐⭐
" Mom, I'm home!," Chayton hollered as he walked through the front door, slamming it shut behind him.