~7~

-In Morning
-At Seoul

"Baby, wake up bub. Aish... Bub wake up, else you will get late for school." Ruffling Tae's hair.

"Eommaaaaa......." Whine in sleep, luring in JHope's warmth touch.

"Eomma I Lob You...." Tae mumbles in sleep.

JHope chuckled at his baby's sweet bribe words. "It's not gonna work my Kim Taeseong! Wake up, baby."  JHope peck on Tae's forehead. Tae woke up from bed with a pout, rubbing his eyes cutely. Still, his eyes are closed.

"Good Morning Eomma." Tae greeted but didn't get any response. He is Whining but shut open his eyes when he realised that he is not at Gwangju at his home. He smiles at his silliness. His mind diverts when his mobile ring. He took the mobile and saw the caller ID. He immediately takes the call with a wide smile.

"Eommaaa..." Tae chirped out excitedly.

JHope gets startled at first but then laughs at his excited baby. "Easy bub."

"Good Morning My sweet, cute, silly, and naughty Bub."

"Good Morning to my Angel, Sunshine, and Beautiful Eomma!"

"Ok now get up and go get ready!" JHope said.

"Appa."

"Your Appa went to school early so he said to me to wish Good luck," JHope informs Tae.

"Thank You Eomma I Love You and I miss you so so much." JHope can say Tae surely stating it spreading his arms wide to show.

JHope nod with a smile. "I also miss you, Honey... Now don't waste your time go and get ready.... and eat breakfast then take your medicines remember Ok."

"Yeshh... Eomma... Bye."

"Bye Take care and you have the very best first day." Tae nodded and hung up the call.

-At Jimin's Home (Park Mansion)

"Babies take care Ok and have your Tiffin hmm...." Jimin Peck on Yejun's and Kimchi's forehead.

"Ok, Eomma Byee Love you."  "Bye Mom take care." Kimchi and YeJun said

"Love you too bye." With that Kimchi and YeJun sit in the car.

"Uncle drive Slowly ok and take care of my babies...." Jimin said worriedly to the driver while looking at Kimchi and YeJun.

"Jimina he is working here since you were a kid and you also went to school with him." Mrs. Park said nonchalantly.

Jimin nodded at his mother's
"I know Mom but... Let it be... Uncle you go."

"Don't worry Young Master I will take care of the kids."

"Hmm... Thank You and it's Jimin." Whine in annoyance after saying it many times.

The driver work for Park's since Jimin was 4. Driver laugh and nodded like he gonna correct him next time. He left there with the kids. Jimin look at them till the car went out of the gate. He smiles softly and turns around just to see his Mom standing there with lots of questions. Jimin sighed and walk into the house his leaving his mom behind.