~21~

"And that's how, Prince wins over Monster, saving Princess and her Kingdom. Then they married with each other living happily ever after."

Taehyung smiled recalling the words his Dadda used to narrate from the story. Taehyung has always been fond of Fairytales like a Handsome Prince will come into his life and anyhow if he is in Danger then will save him then ask his Father, his hand for Marriage. No! no, he didn't believe it with closed eyes but always had a wish "Yeah just like us!"

But Guess what it all comes true when Jeon JungKook entered his life. The most eligible bachelor in the Country after his Hyung Jeon Yoongi. JungKook almost do every possible effort to make Taehyung fall him. No, he deliberately didn't make an effort JungKook had faith that Tae also have something in his heart for him.

It's not easy for JungKook to make a space a little just a little in Tae's heart. But one day he not only make a space but own his heart. Not only Tae the hardest one is Namjoon who still thinks that the Monster is nonother than a Prince himself who deluded his innocent baby with his sweet words and take him away from him.

The boy who had everything and gets anything he want just by his one demand is faithfully devoted himself to win his Lover's heart. We can see that Kim Taehyung is submissive, and innocent but... but... but only Jeon JungKook knows how this treasure of Kim's makes him realize the statement "Love at First Sight" is not only to say it has to prove the whole life.

TaeKook's love is no doubt like a Fairy Tale but their Love is far away from any Couple.

In this situation also, Tae has a bright smile looking at JungKook. The pain in his head, the lack of air is nothing in front of the pain he can see through JungKook's eyes. He knows how he struggled that day just to say JungKook one truth about the person who was destroying them slowly. Even if it cost his life. His body is only bouncing on shock treatment it is like he is bouncing on a trampoline. But for the front person, it's the most horrible scene.

JungKook is not in his sense his whole life is a lie! The years he passed that he is the reason why his Mom and Dad are not with them. At the age of 10, Witnessing the most horrible scene in front of his eyes he almost lost his childhood. His Hyung dedicated his life to bring that bubbly and happy Kookie. Till he misses the warmth of his mother's embrace and the shade of his father. Yoongi do every possible effort to make sure no matter what he was, is, and will be always there for him. Yoongi does him feel the shade of his father whereas after meeting Jimin almost after 5 years he feels his Mother in him. But what bothers him is that YoonMin always thinks about him before them. It still has a burden on his heart that somehow he goes into the past and not be adamant that his parents would be still alive.

"JungKook... Kook..." A faint and muffle sound falls on his ear and he looks in the direction. Yoongi is standing outside of the Room there, trying to grab his attention.

"Please make everyone out." The doctor ordered the staff to take JungKook out of the ICU ward. The staff holds JungKook's hand which is letting them push him outside. But before it, Yoongi marched in. He first glances at Tae with glossy eyes and then holds JungKook.

"Kook" JungKook look at Yoongi, tears already gathered in his eyes. He chuckled bitterly. Yoongi understands the pain his brother is holding which he always tries to vanish. Yoongi firmly holds JungKook's hand.

"Koo..."

Hearing Tae's small voice Yoongi looks at Tae but not JungKook. He is looking down at his feet don't know what's going on in his head. He doesn't dare to face anything not then and not now also. He is feeling the same as he feels 20 years back and also 5 years back... Helpless.

Tae raised his hand towards JungKook. "I Love You Kookie... I Love You So so much."

Jungkook gulps his throat. He heard it, he heard everything but his mind is not processing.