CHAPTER 1 MARRIAGE

《《《 ATTENTION 》》》

This is only a fanfiction, do not take this seriously. This fanfiction is not related to the idol's real life. It also contains shipping if you are uncomfortable with it do not read it.

This story is originally by me .So, do not copy it!!!

•       •       •

Author POV
19 Years ago,

"How could you?!"

"By not going to tones of business trips,spending the whole night in office you could just stay beside us building sweet memories. "

"Do you know I work my butt off to give you guys a proper life?!"

"We have enough money to lead our life!"

"You could just have talk to me about this rather than sleeping with other men-"

*SLAP*

"I AM NOT A SLUT LIKE THE GIRLS YOU'RE ALWAYS AROUND WITH!"

"After cheating on me now you're talking back at me, huh"

"OH! Don't play the victim here! And here are the divorce paper!"

"Oh sure cause I don't want to live in the same roof as you!"

They didn't knew that upstair a five years old girl was watching them the whole time. Then someone clinged her dress, she looked down. It was a three years old little girl.

"Unnie, is daddy and mum are fighting?~" She said while some tear were dripping down her face.

The older one hugged her and wrapped the tears from her face.

"Yes. But don't worry they will be friends again!"

"But why are they fighting? "The younger one is really eager to know about it.

"Umm...we-ell...uh-actually mum ate daddy's cake without asking him!"

"Ohh~reawlly..."

The older one was relieved. But then again the little one asked another question.

"But which flavour was the cake?"it made the other one giggle.

"Well,umm it was chocolate."she dramatically said.

"Whaaat?! I didn't know we had a chocolate flavour cake in our house! I want one~"

"But we had to wait for the morning to eat."

" *sigh* okeii~"making the older one giggle at her cuteness.

Even she's little, she understands everything.
Deep inside her she wanted to cry knowing that her parents were getting divorce...

•       •       •

Present, 19 Years later,
Y/N POV

Tuesday, 09.20 am.

?????:"Here you go,ma'am" giving my regular coffee with a smile.

Y/N:"Thank you." Taking the coffee I took a sip.

Y/N:"So,would you tell me the schedule for today, Ms.Bae."

Ms.Bae:"Yes maam,uhh...You have a meeting at-"

I was hearing as Irene talked. But then my gaze went to a magazine which was kept on the couch table.

( A/N: for your information Irene and Ms Bae are the same person as I will use both names. Just warning you to not get confuse;) )

Ms.Bae:"-and that's it...umm maam did you heard what I said...?"she asked probably sensed that my mind was somewhere else.

Y/N:"Yes, I did. Now, Ms.Bae go and prepare the room for the meeting which is at 10.00 am ,it's 09.25 am right now. "

Ms.Bae:"Yes, maam."she bowed and left the room.

After she left,my eyes rushingly went to the magazine again. I got up from my seat, walked to the couch. Standing there looking at the magazine.

I slowly picked it up. Scanning all the details of the cover page. Huh, she's debuting again. But this time as a soloist.

I can't wait to see you fail again and again , Jeon Somi...

I went to the fireplace threw away the magazine. And pleasuring my beautiful eyes by seeing those burn.

I rolled my eyes and went back to my desk with a smirk. I sat down on my chair and started preparing the papers for the meeting.

I looked at my phone screen it's 09.42 am I have only 18 minutes to go.

After preparing it, I looked at my screen again it's 09.49 am. I cracked the bones of my both hands and closed my eyes. It didn't last long as my phone's notification sound made my eyes wide open.

I looked at my phone, I have 3 messages. I opened  one of the text.

Dad:

Sweet heart, we are having a business dinner tonight. Would you join us tonight, please. And also it will held at 08.00 pm, love you.

Then I opened rest of the messages.

Sis❤️:

Do you know what!!! Dad's gonna talk about my marriage tonight!!! Guess with whom my marriage gonna fix!!! Yeonjun! His family gonna come for tonight's dinner.I am so happy!!!

Sis❤️:

I hope you can come for tonight's dinner ❤️.

I smiled seeing her happy. My only sister's marriage gonna fix and I'm not there it's impossible. I texted her her back.

: Originalbeauty

Okay, okay. I will come. Stop putting too many
exclamatory marks, stupid head.😅

Sis❤️:

Hehe.🤪

Yeonjun, Park Yeon Jun. He is her crush for a very long time. He is a polite, sincere and mannered boy. If she ever starts talking about him, she talks nonstop even though she talks a lot. I hope that she stays happy after getting married.

I replied to dad saying ' Okay, dad '. After that I went to the meeting room.

To be continued...

Published date : 19th September 2022.

- Jooniestolejiminijam💜

Author-nim :

Hello, readers. I hope you guys enjoyed my first chapter of ' Miss CEO '. This is actually my first FF written. And English is not my first language. So, if I did any grammar mistakes, I am extremely sorry. Some of the part can give you cringe 😬.hehe, bye💜.