CHAPTER 8 DAY OFF

Tuesday, 10.00 am.

I woke up late today cause I don't have to go to work today as I have nothing to do. First thing I did after waking up is to take a shower.

Today I'm gonna wear some casual clothes as it's my day off. I took out a white plain T-shirt, a over sized blue jacket and a blue tight jeans.

I did a high ponytail and let some small front hairs out. I applied some light makeup to give me a natural vibe. I ended my look with a pair of golden earrings and a pair of white Nike sneakers.

I went down stairs towards the kitchen. I made my self a cup of black coffee.

• • •

I am at the car driving to Taehyung's house. I'm actually bored, finding no one's place to crash in. Jisoo unnie is not in seoul, who knows where Ryujin is, Dahyun must be in a date with her soon to be husband, do not want to hear dad jokes from Jin oppa, Chae is busy with her overload schedule. Soo, it left me no other then Tae.

Taehyung is a CFO of his father's company. So, he always find excuses to have a day off and he gets away with it every time. To be honest, he's just a spoiled brat of his father.

And I also have to find out why he texted me weird things yesterday.

I pulled out the car, took my stuffs and went towards the main door.

Knock knock~

The door opened, I lightly pushed the person aside and went inside the house. I Jumped on to the couch.

Y/N:"Yah Tae, can you bring me a glass of water?" I said while settling my self. Wooh! Today's weather is too warm.

Some times later, a hand gave me a glass of water to drink.

Y/N:"Thank you. Why is your hands are smaller today, Tae?" I asked and took the glass of water. There were no answer of my question.

While drinking the water I looked over at Tae and split out the water from my mouth.

Y/N:"What in the world of holy fish you are doing here?!"

?????:"I should be the person asking you that ...?"

Taehyung:"Hey bitch!" I looked behind, Taehyung was coming toward us.

Taehyung:"I guess you have met Jimin."

Jimin:"You know her?" He asked Tae, pointing at me.

Taehyung:"She's my first best friend, the bossy one I talk a lot about." After saying that, they both started to laugh. Umm..excuse me I'm sitting right here?!

Y/N:"For you two's kind information, I still exists." They tried their best not to laugh. Taehyung changed the subject saying-

Taehyung:"Let's make breakfast, rats are roaming around my tummy." He said while touching his belly dramatically.

Y/N:"Seriously, it's 11.27 in the morning."

Taehyung:"It's still morning though~" He winked and went towards the kitchen, followed by Jimin. First Ryu and now him, I rolled my eyes before going towards them.

Jimin and Taehyung started making waffles for breakfast, while I sat at the kitchen counter. Their back was facing me. I looked at Jimin. He was looking casually handsome. He was wearing a white T-shirt and a gray trousers.

Taehyung:"Are you sure,You don't want one?" He asked.

Y/N:"No, I had my breakfast." Actually, I was in a diet so can't eat even though I'm starving.

Taehyung:"Okay, suite your self. By the way, Jimin's waffles are really good." He ended the last sentence and winked at me. Jimin looked at me and gave me a warm smile. Aww he's so cute~

They started eating their breakfast. I was staring at jimin, observing every single sight of his face. Why didn't I notice this guy before?

5 minutes had passed, I'm still staring at him. Then suddenly he looked at me, I looked away. Thank god, he didn't saw me staring at him but he must have noticed the stairs cause he smirked looking at me. I took my phone started pretending that I'm using it but actually I was covering my red face with it.

Ring Ring ~

Jimin:"Oh, I have to take it" he went out of the dining space. After he left, I neared my chair to Tae's.

Y/N:"Yah, what he is doing here?"

Taehyung:"Oh, he's my second best friend. He stayed the previous night here." He replied.

Y/N:"Why didn't told me anything about him then?" I was really furious.

Taehyung:"Well, I forgot to tell you. Sorry."he said while looking down playing with his food.

Y/N:"You are lying." There was a silence for few seconds.

Y/N:"Is it because you are also friends with my step brother and I'm gonna reveal Jimin's secret...?"

To be continued...

Published date: 13th December 2022.

-Jooniestolejiminijam 💜