CHAPTER 4 THE BLACK MASKED

Y/N:"Well then Ms.Shin would you like to show me what you investigated." I said playfully.

Ryujin:"Oh, I would glad to Ms.Kim." She played along.

She got up and pull out the screen on the wall (idk what does it call) by the remote.

Ryujin:"Park Jihong and his brother Park Jisong. They ran a company which was build by their father. They have two companies named 'The Parks'. One in South Korea lead by Park Jihong and another in Australia lead by Park Jisong."

She showed me the pictures of Mr.Park, their company.

Ryujin:"He is kind, sweet to others which even leaded his company in a almost bankrupt *chuckles*. He's crime report is clean." Yeah, I know...

Ryujin:"Park Jihong has three children. Older one Park Jimin, 25 years old, current CEO. He is kind a gentle man but by his employees, it has known that he is cold, grumpy and scary. Some netizens says he acts kind and sweet in front of the camera but in real he is a evil."

Okay creepy...evil character doesn't suit his cute face...Yes, I think he is cute.

Ryujin:"Second is Park Jihyo, 23 years old, she is a doctor. She owns a hospital. She is kind and everyone's special one." She looks like an independent woman.

Ryujin:"Last one the youngest Park Yeonjun, 21 years old, he is studying business after studying he will became the CFO of the company. Any ways, after seeing his back ground I didn't knew that Dahyun was in to younger, shy and introvert guys." She joked and I laughed.

Y/N:"Yeah, me too."

Y/N:"Well, all the things you said I already know about it." I said with raising both of my brows.

Ryujin:"Girl, it's just a trailer I only gave you their introduction." She said while raising her two brows imitating me. She came in front of me sat on to the front sit of mine.

Ryujin:"I found out that Jimin is a Mafia. But he hides it from everyone even from his family members, he is on the No.2"

Y/N:"...The Black Masked...?" I whispered cause I was (jung)shook.

Ryujin:"Yess, now we know who is that person behind those mask. You must be happy knowing who your crush is!" She said smiling brightly.

Ryujin:"He is friend with Taehyung oppa and Namjoon oppa."

Ryujin:"He is also friends with the...Jeons..."

Wow, where this guy was hiding. Like he is with every person I'm close with. Why I didn't met him earlier...?

•       •       •

Sunday, 04.57 pm.

Dahyun came to hang out at my place we were chit-chatting at the couch of the living area. Actually, we weren't 'chit-chatting' she was talking and I was hearing. Our situation is like a five year old kid is telling about what happened to them from morning to night, what they dreamed of , what juicy things happened in front them today and their parents is listening to them patiently and attentively.

The difference is the five year old kid is actually Dahyun and the parents are me.she was bragging about what kind of wedding dress she would wear, what kind of hairstyle she want and bla bla bla.

She is really making me feel single. Talking about relationships...those information Ryujin gave me back at my office on Wednesday...

I really can't believe it that I finally know who he really is.

The leader of Black masked poped up on my mind. Those shining black hair. Black sharp eyes which any one can fall for, where any one can lost in. Silver round earrings tugged in his ears. A black mask, full black outfit. All the guns and weapons tight up on his waist.

I really like his way of fighting. The way he attacks. He is attractive to me.

Knowing that he is Jimin. I really want to be some one who he is very close with.But.........I've never been in a conversation with him. Not even a fucking word! I don't even know what kind of personality he have . He is a unknown person to me even though I know his biggest secret.

Another matter was making me curious. How did Ryujin found out about his secret? Yeah I know that Ryujin is the bestest hecker I've seen. But how? Jimin is really smart and have a really sharp brain. Beside that what am I gonna do to have Jimin's attention?

As my mind was filled with tones of questions. My phone's ringing made me snapped out of it.

Dahyun stops talking because of the call. I received the call.

Y/N:"Hello?...umm okay......Dahyun is with me...yeah, okay bye." I ended the call.

Dahyun:"who was it?" Looked at me confused, trying to know what just happened.

Y/N:"Ryujin."

To be continued...

Published date: 21th October 2022.

-Jooniestolejiminijam 💜

Author-nim:

Hello readers! I think you guys are upset that there still aren't any lines of Jimin yet. Well, princess have to wait for her Prince Charming to come and take her, you know...... okay that was a lame excuse. So, it's just that I wanted a perfect timing to give Jimin his entry. I hope you guys can understand and I'm really really not sorry for that.........ba-bye💜.