CHAPTER 9 MOVIE

A gasp was heard from Taehyung's mouth. He looked at me like instantly with wide eyes.

Y/N:"I trusted you but you all just did was lie and kept secrets from me."

Taehyung:"I'm sorry. I wanted to tell you in the right moment." He said guiltily.

Y/N:"We had been friends for 8 years now and you both are childhood friends. You could have told me about it in all this years."

Taehyung:" Y/N, I'm really sorry."

Y/N:"I forgave you long ago. But I felt really hurt when I first found out about it."

Taehyung:" Thank you a lot but still I'm sorry. And I owe you." He said and let out a weak smile. I patted his back.

Few minutes had passed...

Y/N:"What's taking Jimin so long?" I asked randomly.

Taehyung who was washing dishes, looked at me then looked back at the dishes.

Taehyung:"Why, missing that handsome face to stare at?" He giggled.

Y/N:"What stare! Pfft. I rather stare at Yeontan's shit than stare at his ugly face." I said. But me, Tae and who ever reading this bullshit knows I'm lying. Like look at his face it's-

A cough was heard from behind and I know who it is. Oh fuck, what I'm gonna do now!

Taehyung:" Oh, Jimin your here. So, now we can watch movie together!" He exclaimed. Taehyung you are my true saviour.

• • •

We are at the living room. Taehyung chosen a thriller movie cause he knows I don't like romance movies. I just found those really cringe and cheesy. I think those even exists in this world is for some teenagers. Ryu says I'm really an anti-romantic person. Any ways, Jimin was fine with any types of movie.

We were sitting on the couch. In the middle was Tae and at right was me and in the left side was Jimin.

It had been like 40 minutes. We all three was really in to this movie. There was a girl who was the suspect of her husband's death. Her husband died because of the cylinder gas explosion and police thinks that the wife did it because she had an affair with another man. But the wife said that she didn't do it and she loves her husband.

Taehyung:" Why aren't they putting her lover in to the suspect list?!" Said annoyed.

Y/N:" Seeing her and her husband's flash back I think she's telling the truth..."I said while taking a popcorn and putting it in my mouth.

Jimin:" I think she's acting and her husband is alive, they are just covering a crime." He said casually. Me and Tae both looked him.

Y/N:" How did you know? You watched it before...?"

Jimin:" No." We stared at each other's eyes. I broke the stare after 5 seconds as it was getting awkwardly weird.

I put my hand on to the popcorn bowl but it was empty.

Y/N:" Oh, can any of you refill the popcorn bowl? " I said.

Taehyung looked at Jimin then Jimin looked at Taehyung. I got little startled by their behaviour.

" Rock! Paper! Scissor! Shoot! "

Jimin:" Hah! I won! " He exclaimed while eye smiling. Awwww, I want to squeeze those cheeks of his!

Taehyung:"Aah! Why I always do scissors, jeez..." He said as he drags his lazy ass with him to the kitchen. Me and Jimin giggled at his annoyed face.

• • •

Y/N:"Sooo, I have to go now." I said and picked my purse and jacket.

Taehyung:" Okay bye, drive safe! " I replied with a 'okay' .

Jimin:"It was nice meeting you, Y/N" He smiled.

Y/N:"You too, bye" I said and smiled back.

I went in side my car and drove away. The smile I gave to Jimin was still on my lips showing my not so famous gummy smile.

The flashbacks of when we shared a glance or he smiled at me or we had a conversation was roaming in my head. It's like I'm drunk and all that things were just a dream. And maybe we also be good friends or it's the start of our journey...?

A lot was roaming in my head now. In which angle he sees me? Does he looks at me as a friend? Does he looks at me as a soon to be family member? Am I a toy to cheat on? Or he just like to flirt with every girl he see? But I don't think he is some kind of fuck boy like which fuck boy does have a 1 year of relationship, huh?

Yes, he is already taken by a woman named kang Seul Gi...

To be continued...

Published date: 2nd January 2023.

-Jooniestolejiminijam 💜