ג

╰┈➤Music

☆ vocal or instrumental sounds (or both) combined in such a way as to produce beauty of form, harmony, and expression of emotion

☆☆ a collection of coordinated sounds or sounds

☆☆☆☆

𝙼𝚄𝚂𝙸𝙲 𝙸𝚂 𝙰 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚈𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙴𝙽𝙹𝙾𝚈𝙴𝙳 𝙾𝚁 𝚁𝙰𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙿𝙴𝙳 𝙿𝙴𝙾𝙿𝙻𝙴 𝚁𝙴𝙻𝙰𝚇. Music is more than simply a loud sound that people hear; it is something to which people can relate, relax, and sleep.

There are several forms of music, including jazz, rap, hip hop, country, k-pop, and rock. One may not enjoy all types of music, but it is the meaning behind the song that is important.

To encourage students to relax during quizzes or examinations, some instructors play peaceful music with no vocals. Or People humming to themselves and dancing in their rooms when no one is looking.

Why does humanity enjoy music so much?

The solution is straightforward. Music frequently elicits strong emotions. Music may lift someone's spirits and make them feel joyful, tranquil, or relaxed.

Hoshi like how music inspires him to run. When the perfect song comes on just as he's ready to quit, it merely makes him faster or sharper. They have a playlist for almost anything.

♥♡Making food playlist♡♥

⇘Running playlist ⇙

︾Studying playlist︾

✨Annoying mom playlist✨

☆☆☆☆

"Finally, class is over!" Hoshiko stood next to Yuki, who was waiting for Chris, after stretching and getting their bag.

"Do you despise school that much?" Hoshiko groaned and nodded "Yes! Why do I have to spend hours in a classroom learning? Why can't I teach once in a while?" he asked, his shoulders slumped.

Chris turned to face Yuki, who appeared to agree with Hoshiko.

"Teachers teach since they have previously gone through school," he stated as the trio began to stroll down the corridor.

'Yuki and Hoshiki-san are chaotic,' he shook his head. "But..." Yuki looked at the two, "we went to school too... Why is it that Hoshi-san is unable to teach elementary school?"

He seemed to have a point since Hoshi nodded his head and pointed toward Yuki. "Nevermind," Chris groaned, shifting the subject, "Do you have practice today?" he nodded, smiling, "is it the same for you both?" Yuki gave a nod.

"I guess this is where we part," Hoshi muttered, turning to face each other. "I had no idea the track was over there," Hoshiko said.

"Best wishes for your practice! Make sure to eat plenty of food! "They both laughed.

"You're always welcome to come to games or practices," Chris added as he threw his backpack over his shoulder, smiling.

"Really?!"

"We're all friends," Yuki remarked, nodding.

Hoshi nodded "Of course!" he said before turning to walk in a different direction, "See you later. And, Yuki, let's play some more shogi tomorrow! " Yuki smiled agreeing and followed Chris to the baseball field.

"He's nice," Chris spoke. Yuki nodded as they kept walking in silence. "Do you want to play sho-" Yuki started

"No not today Yuki,"

"Tomorrow?"

"No not then either."

"Oh okay," Yuki said continuing to walk in silence. "Tomorrow's tomorrow?"

Chris groaned and shook his head.

☆☆☆☆