2

It was the next day and everyone was in the lunchroom for breakfast. You were at you're locker getting your books for your first class.

"Hey, y/n."

"Oh, Woochan. Hey." You smiled at him.

"You wanna hang out after school?" He asked.

"Sure. Where do you wanna go?" You asked him as you shut your locker to face him.

"How about we go to karaoke."

"That's sounds nice." You smiled to yourself.

"Okay, see you later."

You were absolutely terrified yet excited. No one ever asked you to hang out before. Since it's after school you didn't have to worry about what to wear since you could just wear your uniform, so one thing off the list of worries.

...

You walked with him to karaoke and once you got there he decided to order a pizza. Pepperoni with extra cheese.

"Let's go." He tapped your shoulder and you followed him into the room. You both just ended up singing and goofing around, laughing your heads off together.

You watched as he sang. His smile was so pretty. He has such gorgeous brown eyes too. He was perfect.

He sat down setting the mic on the leather seat. You smiled at him letting out a small chuckle.

"I like hanging out with you." He said not hesitating to make direct eye contact.

"I like hanging out with you, too."

I'm not freaking out.