6

It was the next day at school, and you sat in the classroom eating lunch once again. You were writing in your notebook, so you hadn't noticed Woochan walking in.

"Y/n. Why don't you come eat in the courtyard with me and my friends." He said closing your notebook.

"I- I don't know, Woochan." You looked down contemplating wether or not you should go.

"Please, baby." He gave you puppy eyes which frankly you couldn't resist.

"Fine." You said taking your lunchbag and followed Woochan to the courtyard.

You walked outside to see his friends eating together at a table. You thought you remembered their names. Woochan hung out with them a lot. James, JJ and Sangwon.

You sat down next to him at the metal picnic table. You were quite uncomfortable by all the states from some other students, which confused you since you never were before. There was this girl who was giving you a death glare, which kind of intimidated you.

"What's wrong, beautiful?" Woochan asked you.

"Ooh." JJ smirked at you two.

James and Sangwon looked at each other then back at you and Woochan also wearing a smirking across heir faces.

"Stop guys. Seriously what's wro-"

"Jo Woochan."

You looked behind you to see the girl from earlier standing behind Woochan.

"The office secretary said your mother left something in the office for you."

"Oh thanks, Hana." woochan said getting up and going inside.

She continued to stand there staring at you.

"Hey, y/n. We'll be right back. We just gotta put our trays away." Sangwon said, as JJ and James followed behind him.

The girl walked up to you.

"Stand up." Her face became expressionless and kind of scary.

You did what she said. "So you thought you could just claim the new boy?" She said, which made you surprised.

"L/n Y/n." She shook her head.

"You know my name?" You furrowed your eyebrows studying the girl that stood in front of you.

"Uh, yeah. You go to this school." She raise an eyebrow.

"Oh."

"I just don't understand how Jo Woochan could like someone like you. Introverted and boring, and not even that attractive. What does he see in you anyways, nobody?" She shook her head at you.

"A bit of recess!" A teacher called out. Students came rushing outside. Usually you wouldn't have any recess, but occasionally they let us have about 15 minutes, especially during exam weeks.

"You're ugly. Think about, y/n. Why would a boy like him, want someone like you?" The girl, apparently named Hana, still looked at you with the same scary expression.

"I-" You didn't finish your sentence. Woochan grabbed your waist from behind and pulled you close to him.

Hana stared at you both in fury. Most of your schoolmates looked over to see what was going on.

His hands slid down your waist down to your hips. You could feel his hot breath on the back of your neck as you tried not to blush. That is, more than you already were. He tightened his grip on your hips, and pulled you even closer to him. He brought his mouth up to you and whispered.

"You're pretty."

All of the students were whispering and gossiping. They all talked about you two, and how Hana was basically getting rejected.

His rapped his arms around your shoulders hugging you and giving you a kiss on the cheek.

"Sorry, Hana. I'm taken." Woochan smiled at her before returning his gaze to you.

"Come on." He grabbed your hand. "Let's not worry about others and just ourselves, hmm?"

"Yeah." You smiled at him.

"Do you really mean it, Woochan?" You looked to the right trying not to look at him. He lightly caressed your jawline and turned your head to face him. His kissed you softly on the lip.

"Of course, beautiful. Of course I mean it."

The bell rang as everyone went inside.

"Come on let's walk to class together." He interlocked his fingers with yours as you both walked inside together.

"I. Hate. Her."

Sangwon walked past her shaking his head. "Hate is a strong word Shin Hana."

"Ugh."