4

"Fortunately  I didn't get punished too much. I am grounded for two weeks though. My curfew is now 8 for 14 days." Woochan sighed. "But I don't really care. I had fun last night." He smiled at you with a genuine smile. You smiled back

"Did you get home ok?" He asked you.

"Yeah. Luckily, my parents weren't up." You were really relieved.

"We should hang out in at the park after school... At our spot." He smiled after saying the last sentence.

Ah, yes. The hangout tree. Your favorite spot to go with him. It was at the back of the park in the start of the woods where no one could see. You always had the best time with him there. You only had known each other for a little while and your already had a special spot to hang out. To be honest, everything felt like a dream. Your first friend since middle school, and first crush ever.

"Sure.

...

You ran after him as he ran to the woods to the hangout tree.

"Wait up!" You laughed finally catching up to him.

He sat down patting the ground next to him signaling for you to sit down.

"This is officially my favorite place." He said leaning against the old maple tree.

"Mine too." You smiled at him.

"It's like my second home... kind of." He laughed through his nose, while you just continued to smile at him. He looked at you. His eyes scanning you up and down.
His eyes awkwardly wandered. Your head turned towards him.

"What?"

He looked at you staring into your eyes for a moment, which made you super nervous but you held eye contact. He leaned in softly lifting your jaw up and staring at your lips. He tilted his head and brought it closer to yours kissing you softly. As you kissed him you could taste his vanilla flavored chapstick. He pulled away and licked his lips. You leaned in one more time giving him a soft peck.

"You're so beautiful." He said as he looked into your eyes. You honestly didn't think a guy would ever call you beautiful. But his stare was enough to prove he meant it.

"I mean it. I really like you." He confessed.

"You like me?" You couldn't hide the fact that you were now a blushing mess.

"I- yeah, I do." He smiled at you taking your hand in his.

"Let's go get something eat..."

"At the diner?" You got all excited since you went there with him a lot the last month. Probably more then you've ever been since you lived in this town.

"Yup. Let's go."

He took your hand and you both ran together through the park and down the sidewalk.

...

The two of you sat in both sharing a basket of French fries.

"So... Do you like me back?" He asked you looking down at the table.

"I-I think."

You weren't sure. It wasn't just boys that didn't look at you, it was also you who didn't look at boys. You never really had feelings for anyone, so all of this was so new. It felt like all you wanted was to be around him, and you got sad when you couldn't be.

Should I say yes?

"You think you do?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yes. I do." You were super scared to say, but you did anyways.

"You do? Would you maybe want to go out." He rubbed the back of his neck nervously avoiding eye contact with you.

"Go out?" You furrowed your eyebrows.

He laughed at you. "As In... be my girlfriend, y/n." He smiled.

"Okay." You smiled.

"Is that a yes?"

"Yes." You still had the same dumb in love smile on your face. He found it cute how you were so oblivious, though.

...

You lied in your bed when you got a text from Woochan.

Woochan 😇

Do you wanna hang out again after school? At my house...

You

Sure. Will your dad let you have me over?

Woochan 😇

He found you "sweet and ver well mannered" I think so lolll

You

Okay then. Tty tommorow.

Woochan 😇

See you tomorrow, beautiful.