Information#4 ( Explaining Au )

Kye Au:

Kye has a girlfriend(Dilys) who died a few years ago but he has forgotten a little about his girlfriend so that his girlfriend won't be sad. And now he lives with GL and Anyan so he won't be lonely anymore. And he tries to approach someone to have a close friend or boyfriend / girlfriend. And Kye is a Magician. And Kye is GL's bodyguard because GL's father told him to.

Lay Au:

Lay is a child who has a slightly sad life due to his family problems. He has a father, mother, and also a younger sister but unfortunately his mother has died a few years ago. Because of that his father felt lonely and took his anger out on Lay and Orla. And Lay ran away from home and bought a house in another city so his father wouldn't do anything to him again(don't worry, he's gonna have a good future), and he has a little feeling for Kye.

Blay Au:

Blay has a good life which only has both parents but no siblings, he only has a cousin named Yeosm. And he likes someone his name is Kan. And he hopes to be dating him soon.

Kan Au:

Kan has the same life as Blay has parents, has no siblings, and has a cousin named Haruno Hikari. Kan also likes Blay a bit now, because he is comfortable around him and also hopes to be dating with him soon.

Otto Au:

Otto is Kye's friend and not Kye's enemy, they have been friends for a long time before meeting Dilys and Tit. And otto has been dating Tit for 2 years(Otto is the top). And sometimes Otto will visit Kye to check on him. And he's also a magician like Kye.

Tit Au:

Tt is Kye's friend. He's been friends with Kye for more than 2 years, and Tit is Otto's boyfriend(Tit is the bottom). Tit lives with Otto since they haven't been dating. Tit always followed Otto when Otto went out, and Tit was a magician like Kye and Otto. And Tit had met Dilys before Tit met Kye and Otto.

GL Au:

GL has been married to anyan for 1 year ago. And GL has lost his family since he was little, and Kye who takes care of GL until he grows up. And now he is happy with Anyan and Kye. And he knows Otto and Tit( Kye's friends ).

Anyan Au:

Anyan is a boy who was assigned to kill GL a few years ago. But because GL and Anyan have feelings for each other so Anyan doesn't want to kill GL(you can watch it on YeosM's channel). And he is married to GL and lives with him. And he know Otto and Tit( Kye's friends ).

Lay's Family Au/Secret:

Lay's family has something special in their abilities. Lay's mother has eyes that can see death marks without any tools and so is Lay, Lay can also see the death mark without any tools. Lay's father doesn't have any powers like Lay and Lay's mother, Orla also doesn't have the power like her father. Lay's mother is actually a secret magician agent , she can use magic like Kye and others.

By the way no one know Kye, Otto and Tit is a magician(expect GL, Anyan, Rayen, Ban, Blay, Kan, Haruno Hikari, and YeosM)

( Maybe that's all, I hope you guys have a nice day! 👌💗✨ )

Words: 581