Dare 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30

Omg! So much dares! Thx guys!

That pic tho (above), its a pink butt
_________

DARE 21: @phoneguys_girl_210 dares: I dare Scott to say something really random to Mike, and Mike has to make pun out of it!

X'D

_

Scott: "......"

Mike: "......"

Scott: "Being Naked...."

Mike: "When I get naked in the bathroom, the shower usually gets turned on." *smirks and eyebrow wiggles*

Scott: "....Fuck my life!" *explodes*

(If you dont get the joke, you havent experience the real world... yet)

__________

DARE 22: @Kwelpgirl dares: I feel like this fork is going to be a recurring thing... yep •_•
I think to myself while reading: torturing Mike and Vinney is pretty fun, maybe we should torture the others!!!
But then i realize that Jere-Bear is too precious to harm, and Scott having Vincent near him is already enough torture. And then theres Fritz ... the ignored ... he needs more love ... or PAIN! *evil laughter*

_

Jelly: "Gotta covered!" *giggles*

*Jelly grabs the fork with gloves, coming up to behind Fritz in silence*

*Fritz chills out, not knowing whos behind him*

*Jelly laughs evil, stabbing the fork at Fritzs fat ass*

Fritz: *yelps* "Wtf Jelly!"

*Jelly smirks, running away. The fork is now planted in Fritzs ass, bleedy alittle through his black, big pants*

Fritz: "Fucking hurts!"

________

DARE 23: @Luna_Lemon dares: *whispers* I dare for Scott and Fritz to make out and Vincent has to watch because im evil >:3

@ThornTheCat: Lets be evil together >:D

_

*Jelly places Fritz and Scott on the couch, sitting by each other*

Jelly: "Now, you guys have to make out and enjoy it! Just.... Just ignore Vincent please!" *smirks and rubs hands together evilly*

Jelly: *turns towards Luna (@Luna_Lemon) and Thorn (@ThornTheCat)* "Hey, i need yours guys help please?"

*Both nods, walking closer to Jelly*

Jelly: "Ok, i need Luna to make sure Fritz and Scott make-out and Thorn to hold back Vincent, if he goes crazy; ok?"

*Luna nods and gets closer to the weird couple*

Luna: *points* "Why does Fritz has a dirty fork in his ass?"

Fritz: *sighs* "Dont ask..."

*Luna nods in confusion*

*Thorn walks out of the room, grabbing Vincent behind the arms, dragging him into the living room, where Fritz and Scott were about to make-out*

Vincent: *growls* "Why did you bring me here cat!?"

Thorn: *hiss and scolds* "You'll see, you purple basterd!"

*Vincent nods and groans, looking up to see the weird couple on the couch*

Vincent: "Whats going on?"