II

IF ONLY I COULD TURNBACK TIME—

BACK TIME—

Out of all the people I've lost in the past, you're the only person I am most regretful to.
If only I could turn back time, I would make you understand I didn't really meant to hurt you.

I was never in love... I was just... lonely. All I wanted that time is someone to be there for me and you offer yourself willingly... How could I bare to miss that opportunity?

It was a huge mistake. I should not let my emotions consume me— to the point that I thought using someone would help lessen the emptiness I've felt inside. In the process of healing myself... I broke you into pieces.

You probably move on with your life now... maybe you didn't need further explanation from me anymore. But still... you deserve to hear at least a sincere apology. It's the least thing I could do to make amends for my fucked up actions in the past. Please know that in those almost 2 years, you didn't fail as a girl friend.

You introduced me to a kind of love that was genuine— a love that offers support and mutual respect. I won't lie. You made me happy. We were happy. But sometimes I think... if only we chose to be friends than lovers... we could have a better relationship— one that would probably last and not end bitterly like what happened to us.