Chapter 5 (Liz at the manor)

We all pretty much kept to ourselves for the rest of the day. I texted Liz telling her that she could come over. She said she would be over around 6 it's 5:45 right now.
I decided to go to the cave for a bit to see if I could locate where my mom went. After going through the same footage and reports over and over again.
I still had nothing.
"I already looked through everything."
My dad said starling me.
I turned around in the chair to look at him.
"I should have guessed. I want to help." I told him
"No." He said bluntly.
"Come on, train me to be one of them. I don't want to be 'Robin' I want to be a new hero not a batgirl just a new sidekick." I begged him. "It's in my blood. Catwoman is my mom, your Batman, my brothers were and are Robin. Please I'll be different."
I stared at my father  thinking very thoroughly about what I had said.
"Fine, your training begins tomorrow. Be warned what I will teach you will make you physically, mentally, and emotionally exhausted. That is the price of becoming a vigilante." He told me
" I'm willing to do what it takes. Also my friend is coming over." I told him Changing the subject.
"Hmm. Is this the friend that's obsessed with Tim?" He smirked
"Yea, she was freaking out when I told her my dad is Bruce Wayne and don't worry I didn't tell the secret and never will." I said
"You know you look so much like your mother when I first met her." He said placing a hand on my shoulder. I smiled at him
"Did you know that I existed?" I asked him
"No. She left Gotham 16 years ago, I tried to get her to stay but she told me that this city would never change. I didn't even know she came back." He said looking down.
"It's ok Father, she kept many secrets from you and I." I replied hugging him.
He was tense for a moment and hugged me back. I never thought I would ever meet my father and now here I am hugging my father for the first time.
Ding
I pulled away and looked to see a message from Liz saying she just got here.
"Liz is here so I'm going to go up, I'll see you at dinner." I told him going up the stairs.

Bruce Pov

I watch her go up the stairs to the manor and I smile. I'm not sure that letting her become a vigilante is a good idea I don't want a repeat of what happened to Jason.
He still doesn't forgive me. Before I go back up to the manor I get everything ready for tomorrow it's definitely gonna be a long day.

Martha Pov

I open the door just to be tackled by Liz.
"MARSSSSSS"
"LIZZZZZ"
I laughed as she helped me up.
"Holy shit! You live here?!" She said looking around the place.
" yea wanna see my room?" I smirked
We ran up the stairs, only to bump into Tim coming out of his room.
Let me tell you. Liz was red.
"Hi your Tim Drake! Of course your Tim Drake. I'm a big fan of yours. Your very hot. I mean not that hot. But hot! So yea." She rambled.
Tim was bright Red and just laughed it off.
"Yea, your Liz nice to meet you." He said sticking his hand out.
"I'll see you guys at dinner." He said and left probably for the cave.
We got to my room.
"WOAH totally upgrade from your old room." She exclaimed.

(Reference) "I know

(Reference)
"I know. I still can't believe I'm rich."
I replied.
"Are you going to start going to Gotham academy?" She asked.
"I don't know probably. Maybe I can ask Bruce- my dad, if I can still go to Gotham High." I said
"No you are not going to give up this opportunity." She started poking my shoulder with her index finger. "You are too smart for that school. Besides, Don't worry I'll be fine no one can ever touch me." She smiled
"Your right about that I'll talk about with my dad later."
Knock knock
" Come in!" I called
"Hey I like what you've done with the place kid. By the way Alfred says dinners ready so move your ass." Jason walking in.
"Alright, let's go." I said turning to Liz as we walked out.
We all sat down to enjoy some spaghetti and meatballs Jason said that Alfred's cooking was the best around. He was not wrong.
"This is really good!" Liz beamed at Alfred
"Why, thank you Ms. Carter at least someone here has manners." He said glaring a Jason with his mouth full of pasta.
"Mars, I wanted to let you know I transferred you to Gotham Academy you will go with Damian and Tim on Monday." Dad said to me.
"She's really freaking smart she will totally blow those rich kids away." Liz said.
Dad smiled at me.
"Anyway how did you and Mars meet?" Tim asked.
"Ok so this Badass right here saved my ass from the worst person at our school. I thought I was going to be beaten to death, then Mars right her swooped in and put the fear of God into Jack Grey!" Liz said shaking me a bit.
" Yea and you always had my back and I had yours." I said smiling.
"Where did you learn how to fight?" Dick asked.
"I learned a little from my mom." I replied looking down.
Beep
Liz looked down at her phone and said she needed to go home because she had a family emergency. We said our goodbyes and promised to hang out soon.
I went to the library to read for a while. I was deep into Romeo and Juliet, when Dick came in.
"Hey, sorry about asking. I didn't know that your mom taught you. Probably should have assumed." He said sitting down next to me on the couch.
"It's fine, it's just still a lot to take in you know." I said.
"If you every need to talk just know we all have been though some form of abandonment. Try talking to Damian more." He suggested
"Why?"
"Because Damian's mother trained him to be a weapon and he was raised by the league of assassins. He was taught emotions were weak. He was never taught control either. Also he's your blood brother. It could help you both to know each other." He said
"Maybe. He is my brother." I nodded
"I have to go on patrol with the others will probably be back late so I'll see you tomorrow. Also Bruce told us you start training tomorrow! Welcome to the bat family sis!" He said hugging me.
I hugged him back and said goodbye as he left.
I placed my book down next to me and approached the large window in the library.
Tomorrow I plan on getting to know my brothers and train as hard as I can to become the newest vigilante of Gotham.