Part 91

Happy Rakshabandhan everyone. Enjoy the day with your siblings and cousin and whomever you love and they love you back.

Enjoy Reading.

Manish stopped the car outside home and came out of the car.

He looked at her. Who didn't say a word from the time they left from there.

Manish- Keerti..

She didn't listen to him as she was lost.

Manish- (a bit loud)Princess comes out.

Keerti looks at him.

Keerti nods and moves out of the car.

She didn't say anything and walked inside.

She didn't say a word and move toward her room..

"Keerti" said Naksh entering the hall.

She stopped listening to his voice. She turned to looking at him but something stopped her and she left from there.

They all look at him shocked.

Manish- you.. stop there only.

Naksh- Papa please give me a chance and listen to me please.

Karthik- we don't want to listen to anything Naksh. So it's better for you to leave.

He joined hands in front of them.

Naksh- I beg you Karthik please try to understand I want to talk to Keerti once. Please.

Karthik- you want to talk to her. But she doesn't even want to see your face. Get out of my house and her life too.

Naksh- I won't go anywhere she is my wife.

Manish- she is my daughter jisne tumne hurt Kiya hai.

Naksh looks at him.

Manish- Blindly turst kiya tha tumpe. And you. You broke it..

Naksh- Papa me..

Manish- Don't call me Papa. I'm not your Papa. Me sirf meri princess ka Papa hu. Us Keerti ka jiska Dil toda hai tumne.

Naksh- I'm sorry. I'm really.

Manish-(shout) shut up. Just shut up. and leave before I do something wrong.

Tears rolled down from his eyes.

Naksh- I know it's my mistake so you can do whatever you want. I won't say a word.But I won't go anywhere leaving my wife

Manish and Karthik look at him angrily.

He moved toward her room. But Karthik and Manish hold his hand and nod no.

Manish-(shout) security.

Guards came inside running.

Manish- throw him out of my house right now. and make sure he won't come inside again. Is that understood?

Guards hold Naksh and try to take him out.

Naksh- Papa please. (Shout) Keerti. Keerti comes out please. Please Keerti talk to me once. Please. Leave me.

But they didn't leave him and dragged him out of the house.

Naksh-Keerti please I'm sorry. Please Keerti talk to me. Keerti.

They throw him out of the house.

He falls down on the floor and looks at the door.

Manish looked at him and closed the door on his face.