Part 6

Continuing from last part...

Naksh enter in his house...he enter in a room and turn on the the lights...

The room is filled with keerti pictures...

He come near a wall where a big long portrait photo of keerti hanging...

He touched her face..

Naksh- aapke face pe smile achi lagti hai keerti tears nahi...and aaj us Aryan ki wajah se aapki aankho me tears the...so I punished him...how dare he to touch you..you are mine keerti..only mine bcoz I love you...I love you so much jaan.. I promise keerti jo bhi aapko hurt karega.. I'll not spare that person...I promise...

He kissed on her cheek...

Naksh- aaj me aapko propose karne wala tha..aapko apne Dil ki feeling batane wala tha...but phir vo sab ho Gaya...but don't worry me Kal aapko propose karunga..aapko bata dunga ki aap mere liye Kya hai...how much I love you..

He smiled and kissed on her forehead...

He sit on couch and staring at her photo with a smile thinking what he will say to her and what will she reply to him..

Next day..
Evening
Naksh come back home from office and getting ready..but he is confused what to wear...
Then he remember that once keerti told him that she wants to see how he in casual clothes..

Then he got ready

Naksh look

He took his car keys and come out of house..

He sit in car and started driving toward venue...

After sometime
He reached at venue and checking all things..
He wants everything to be perfect...he is waiting for her impatiently..

After sometime...

Keerti come there...she saw him standing his back facing her..

Keerti- Naksh..

Listening her voice he turn toward her...he look at her..and got mesmerized.. she is looking damn gorgeous..

Naksh come near her...

Keerti- hi.. Naksh..you are looking handsome today..

Naksh- really thanks...

She look around..the place is beautifully decorated with lots of balloons and flowers...

Keerti- Naksh aaj kuch special hai Kya...

Naksh- haan.. aaj kuch toh   special hai bahut special..

Keerti- Kya...

Naksh- vo keerti I want to say something...

Keerti- haan boliye Naksh...

Naksh-keerti vo me..I..i  I want to say that...

Keerti- Naksh say it..Kya hua is everything fine?