𝓢𝓸𝓯𝓽 𝓢𝓪𝓰𝓮 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓸𝓷𝓼. ────⊱⁜⊰────

- When you first met, he was curious as to what you were. He'd only seen creatures such as: Goblins, Hobbits, Mages, Dragons, Nymphs of any sort, etc. When you told him you were human he had to run the word back in his head for a little. Never in his many centuries of living had he heard such a strange, yet simple phrase.

- His home travels with him, so anyplace he wants it to be, it will be. Meaning that anywhere you travel his home will appear in the ideal spot unless he says otherwise.

- Whenever you're sad or feeling sick, Sage will always be a couple feet away. He'll tend to your every need.

- He's a mini feminist so if Fem!Y|N experiences any sexism he will literally blow up.

- Whenever he finds you napping somewhere or just generally tired, he will pick you up and carry you to your bed, whether you both sleep in the same room or separate ones.

- Lots and lots of wakeup kisses.

- He absolutely hates it when you're upset, and if he's the reason he will most certainly give you all the space you need until you're ready to talk about it.

- If you wish it, while you're crying he'll cry with you.

- If you hit him, he won't mind. If it makes you feel better, it's fine. But there is of course, a limit.

- If you end up having a child with him, he will protect them with his life.

- The thought of marrying you would invade his mind within the matter of a few years, and if he decides he does want to propose, he will make the wedding the grandest event to ever have taken place in human history.