𝕾𝖕𝖎𝖈𝖞 𝕺𝖈𝖙𝖆𝖛𝖎𝖚𝖘 𝕳𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖈𝖆𝖓𝖔𝖓𝖘 ▔▔▿▔▔

- Don't EVER wear short skirts[It doesn't matter if you're male, female or enby] around him unless you want to end up coming out without it.

- Ria, Ezra and Zak naturally call him Your Majesty, Your Grace, Sir, etc. If you do, he gets a bit excited.

- There is no spot on your body he won't nibble at.

- He's naturally gentle so his kisses tickle a little bit, which doesn't feel too bad.

- He loves seeing your body exposed only to him. It makes him feel trusted. It's also the reason he won't let you dress back up after he's done. Instead, he'll just wrap you in a blanket burrito.

- He's not opposed to s̶p̶a̶n̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ if you misbehave.

- Ever since you showed up in his life, his days have been full of laughter. But, if his laugh suddenly has a growl to it, you'd better march your ass upstairs.

- When you're in bed, don't say no to him more than three times. Then comes the biting. And his fangs definitely leave a mark.

- He won't care if you come out with a couple bite marks and hand marks. It makes it clear to others that you belong to him.

- Octavius ​​is very possessive in bed, so often times he'll call you 'Mine' and make you tell him you're his so he's sure.

- Escaping means more kisses>:]