Chapter 25:The Final Battle

(Narrator's POV)

"All right: Same rules as the Final Clash. Two vs Two to start. Once it becomes 1 on 1, then the only way to win is by knockout. Ring outs no longer matter. I know there's a lot of tension here, but let's try to keep it civil, alright?" Mirio said, earning nothing but silence from both teams as they headed to their respective sides as everyone looked on with anticipation.

"Ready? BEGIN!!" Mirio shouted as the match began as Inasa charged out, allowing Seiji to take cover behind him as the larger student went right at Bakugo as the two clashed blow for blow like a pair of prizefighters.

Meanwhile, Jinno had taken this chance to go right at a wide open Seiji!

"Concussion Combo!!" He exclaimed, catching Seiji with a combination of blows fueled by his concussion energy. This got the attention of Inasa, who had stunned Bakugo long enough to be able to come to Seiji's aid. However he has something planned for Jinno that would change the course of the match. Using his quirk to propel him, Inasa charged right at Jinno like a missile!

"Jinno! Watch out!!!" Bakugo exclaimed as Jinno tried to get out the way but was bound by one of Seiji's hands!

"No! Is Inasa crazy?!? That's going to leave them both hurt!!!!" Melissa exclaimed as she could only watch as Inasa collided with the boy she loved with such impact that it not only took them both out of the match, but it left both on the ground in an unconscious heap after the two made contact with the wall!

The crowd gasped at what they just witnessed as Melissa ran down to the floor along with Jinno's parents, all of them worried about his well being. Meanwhile Bakugo glared at Seiji in pure anger and hatred.

"Now it's fucking personal, you bastard." He said with venom in his voice as Seiji laughed, having no remorse for what just happened to Jinno or Inasa.

"I needed Tadashi out the way just so I can have you one on one and prove just how unworthy you are! Even if that meant sacrificing my own partner." He said as Bakugo growled.

"You piece of shit! You had Inasa do that on purpose?!? He could be hurt too! Doesn't that matter to you?!?" He snapped as Seiji simply chuckled.

"What matters to me now is utterly humiliating you once and for all in front of everyone, Katsuki Bakugo!!" Seiji exclaimed as Bakugo had finally had enough and felt his body heat rising, causing him to heat up and his sweating to intensify. He then burst dashed right at Seiji who did all he could to stop the attack, sending a pair of hands right at Bakugo only for the hero known as Dynamight to smash through each one with nothing but pure force and adrenaline.

"No!!! Take this!!" Seiji yelled as he finally had Bakugo in his grasp but.....

*BOOOM!*

Bakugo exploded out of the hand before aiming himself right at a terrified and stunned Seiji!!!

"HOWITZER IMPACT!!!!!" Bakugo yelled as he slammed into Seiji with such force that it sent the arrogant student flying into the wall, knocking him out cold and ending the match!

"It's over! The winners are Katsuki Bakugo and Jinno Tadashi!!!" Mirio exclaimed as the crowd cheered as Camie immediately ran down and soon her and Bakugo shared a kiss right there in front of everyone:

"That's our boy, Mitsuki." Masaru said proudly as Mitsuki smiled and got up from her seat before heading towards her son and his girlfriend.

"Katsuki? I'm proud of you. No matter what anyone says...you earned this." She said as Mirio smiled and handed her Bakugo's License. Smiling, she presented it to her son, who then looked at her before hugging her as Camie and the crowd cheered.

Bakugo puts Seiji in his place and finally gets his license! That's the end.....

Nah. Not yet. See ya next chapter!

Craftfury

Endie_287

Lurkerbelow

FilippoMasiero2