Chapter 3: Sports festival

Akashi's POV

When Mic said start, there was only chaos in the arena.

All i had to do was to keep a low profile. 

At the beginning, no one used his quirk because of the non stop students of the school. The numbers were falling with time. We were only a few. I realised that i have passed. Now i should focus on being the last survivor.

I came face to face with Midoriya. He had three touches. Two remained for him. 

" No touch? That's impressive." he said to me.

" I have a proposal. Wanna team up?" i said.

" What do i gain?" Midoriya asked.

" With my quirk you can use me as a throwing spear. Or a ball. Anything." I said trying to explain my plan.

" You know we have to touch each other for that. I have two touches left." Midoriya said.

" No. The only one who touches is you. Since i'll be here and there by your throws i have to touch the others. It's risky for me." i explained.

" Fine. Let's do this then." Izuku said. He touched me and i had four touches left.

He was using me as a sword with punches. With his inhuman strength and my power up we eliminated enough people.

After an insane momentum in the arena only 5 people remained. Me, Midoriya, Todoroki, Bakugo and Yaoyorozu.

I was the only one with 4 touches left. Yaoyorozu had two and the others had one. It was almost the perfect situation. One person yet to be eliminated and i would be 2nd of 1st.

" Good job, Akashi. That was insane." Midoriya said.

" Yeah. It was."i said. Then i patted him in the back.

When Midoriya realised what happened he looked at me with shock.

" Izuku Midoriya is eliminated. Four students left."

" You used me?" Midoriya said.

" No. I just changed my mind when i saw the situation. After all, this is a strategy game. You forgot i am a villain, didn't you? Oh, and something else. My only target..is you." i said with my usual dead face.

" I'll see you in the tournament." he said. He understood the situation. There was no way for me to lose now. No scenario can turn it around. I won.

" I think you realise it now." i said to the three remaining three.

Bakugo and Todoroki eliminated Yaoyorozu. And they had used the touches on each other.

All that remains is for me to touch them. And i did it.

" Akashi Horose is the last student standing. He will wait for 15 people in the tournament." Present Mic said.

The crowd was booing me for being a backstabber. I didn't mind. It was the truth. Besides, i'm a villain.

After the second round ended the knockout table was up.

Ashido vs Mineta

Horose vs Uraraka

Monoma vs Kirishima

Izuku vs Iida

Kaminari vs Bakugo

Todoroki vs Tokoyami

Jiro vs Asui

Shinso vs Yaoyorozu

I didn't care about the second side of the table. I am against Midoriya's girlfriend. How perfect. I can provoke him more to make sure he passes. If i win, it's an easy round after. Ashido and Mineta? That's a joke.