Chapter 2

Valentina

"Like this" I smiled tying Monroe's tie for home coming. He watched me close eyeing my mouth the whole time. "Thank you Val, you're the best" I nodded as I adjusted the tie.

I was kinda bummed he was going to this but he does have a date and I'd feel silly asking him to stay, he probably wouldn't. He spun me around the floor and for a minute it was just us.

I slid my fingers through his dark brown hair and attempted to fluff it. "Are you gonna be okay if I go?" I snorted, "Monroe you act like I can't be left alone" he shook his head, "it's not that, I just-" I cut him off. "Monroe go have fun!"

He nodded but still didn't leave. "Val.. if you decide you wanna leave while I'm gone you can, I've been leaving the door unlocked" he whispered. "Monroe, I knew that it was unlocked" he smiled spinning me again.

Monroe pulled me into him my back against his chest. I giggled trying to squirm out of his arms but he held me tighter. "Monroe I have to pee!" I said trying to sound mad. He threw me onto the bed, "Pee later!"

"No nowww!" I groaned as he climbed on top of me. "You have the bladder of a child" he whispered into my ear. "I really hope that's not your idea of sexy talk" "would you like me to talk sexy to you Val?" I bit my lip and blushed.

"I wanna take you on this bed right now Val, desperately I wanna bury myself inside you while you scream and dig your nails in my back" I squeezed my thighs together once the mental picture created itself.

"But first I'm gonna tease you, just a little bit at a time. I'll pleasure you but won't let you finish until you're begging for me to be inside you. At first it's gonna be slow pleasuring strokes until you're pleading I go faster and hit harder inside you"

I let out a soft frustrated moan. God please don't let him leave me like this. "Well darling I think it's time I go huh?" I wanted to beg him to stay. I wanted to pull his hair and smash my lips on his but instead I nodded.

When Monroe finally left I screamed into my pillow. He was teasing me but I want that so, I'm just pity to him though. A girl with a horrible dad that he “kidnapped” but I made no attempt to leave. I'm staying willingly, I have no clue how long I've been here. I don't even care enough to look.

I sat on the floor and watched tv keeping more notes. I fell asleep and woke up to some girl laughing in the hallway. The girl was well dressed, she looked beautiful actually. She was handsy with Monroe and he didn't seem to mind.

I watched as they disappeared into his room and that was it, I began to cry. It's ridiculous for me to be jealous I just can't help it. Within the time I've been here Monroe and I have gotten to grow pretty close.

No sooner than when I sat on the bed Monroe came in to check on me. "Hey, I'm home" I nodded and laid down facing the other way. "Shut the light off on your way out" I whispered. "You're going to sleep?" I bit my lip trying to hold back the tears. "Yeah, goodnight Monroe"

"Goodnight Val" he sighed. There I was, left in the dark. What was there to expect though? Monroe plays the field and doesn't believe in love, while I wish I could fall in love like everyone around me. I've never had a stable view of it but I have hopes.

My own thoughts were causing me to cry excessively but I was just disappointed. I wish I was home in my bed right now. Maybe at least then things would be okay again.. not for long but maybe.

The door creaked open and then shut. I heard the foot steps walking towards me and then stopped. The cologne was the give away but I didn't wanna talk with him right now so I pretended to sleep.

Monroe laid down next to me and held me against him. It became even more difficult to contain the tears. He rubbed my cheek then immediately stopped. "Val are you crying?" I shook my head, "No I'm sweaty"

He turned the night stand lamp on and wiped away my tears, "Val what's wrong?" I regretted it the minute it came out, "I wanna go home Monroe" his face fell. "Then go home Val" I climbed out of bed and put on my pants.

"Where's my phone?" I haven't seen it in days. He shrugged, "I haven't seen it since the night you got here"  I walked to the door but I was stopped as he spoke. "Are you sure you wanna leave Val?" I nodded, opened the door, and left.

I made my way down the dark streets until finally I was met with my driveway. I wanted to run back to Monroe but I was here. At this house, my house my home. I beat on the door until a familiar voice began to yell at the door.

"Val? Get in here!" I wasn't met with questions just immediately smacked and from there it only got worse. I dragged myself up the stairs and to my room trying to bandage myself up. I didn't miss this.

However I did find my phone, so that's good I suppose. Thousands of messages of people begging me to come home or telling me to stop looking for attention and to come home. If only you knew what home was.

I called Lia and she immediately answered. "Go home Lia, I'm not sleeping with you" a frustrated Monroe said in the background. "Val thank god you're okay girl, what the hell happened!?" Lia was there? That was the girl, how did I not notice.

"Can you come here Lia I really need your help right now" I could tell she had no interest, "I gotta get home babes, I'll come see you first thing tomorrow I promise" and that was it the call disconnected.

I cleaned my wounds and tried to go  to sleep. "Open the window Val!" It was Monroe.