katie

kates pov

i walked out the room with  miles behind me. " look i know what your doing and its not cute." "what do you mean kate." he said smirking at me. " look you and i both know what your doing, and you need to stop... leave my sister alone." i said kinda pissed. " well im not leaving her alone you wont make me no one will,i own your sister,she is mine, i can do what i want with her. he said before walking off

miles pov

 i walked away kinda pissed.when i got chean and took her upstairs. leaving flora with crazy kate.  " hey" she spoke before i cut her off " keep your crazy ass sister away ." i said livid." nocuz who are you to tell me what to do im tired of it so leave me the fuck alone."  she was gonna speak when i punched her in the mouth. a few minutes i got bored of beating her so i stoped. she tried to get up when i pushed  her back down. i grabbed her by her hair and pulled her up to my ear.

cheyans pov

" your mine, i own you, so dont you fucking forget it." he said before punching me one more time. i slowly got up and limped to my room. when i got there i looked in the mirror. i had cuts all over my body, and a big gash on my arm. once i cleaned my self up, and got my phone to call mateo.

phone call

" mateo pls help me" i said crying

" what happened chy send me a picture so i knoe your good." 

sent picture

" girl he put his hands on you dont worry im on my way"

" wait no he will kill you imma sneak out okay." 

" okay bye chy" 

" bye teo"

call ended

i got up and got out my bloody clothes into some shorts and a t-shirt. i made my way downstairs and to the door when i heard miles coming down too. i made a run to my car and got out out of the parking lot. when i looked back i saw miles chaseing the car.

a few minutes later

i looked back and didnt see miles so i got to mateos house. " teo let me in" when the door opened everything went black.

mateos pov

when i opened the door she fainted. i quickly caught her, close and locked the door  and put her in my bed.

3 hours later

i looked down and saw chy was up." when you got to my house you passed out so i took you in here... may i see your brusies?" she nodded. i picked her up and sat her on the  counter. i lifted up her shirt to find big ass cuts,and a  gash on her belly. maybe thats why she passed out.

after i cleaned her cut

" you wanna go to sleep " she nodded put her down and was walking away when she grabbed me."stay" she said half asleep."ok " i said as i fell asleep.

how was it?