[ 15 ]

~ Y/n POV ~

Twitch con is tomorrow and I'm flying out today. I texted Anthony that I was leave and thanked him for the free hotel and ubered to the airport

I got to my gate and texted Ranboo

Ranboo🤍🖤

Y/n❤️‍🔥💋
Hey rannn, are you combing to Amsterdam today?

Ranboo🤍🖤
Hey y/n, yeah I am, just waiting to take off rn :)

Y/n❤️‍🔥💋
Oh cool! Where did you wanna meet?

Ranboo🤍🖤
By our hotel? We're staying in the same room right?

Y/n❤️‍🔥💋
Obviously 🙄 💅

Ranboo🤍🖤
Oh your giving my sass now?

Y/n❤️‍🔥💋
What if I am?

Ranboo🤍🖤
Shoot I gtg, we'll continue this later >:)

Y/n❤️‍🔥💋
Bet
See you later<3

Ranboo🤍🖤
Bye<33

I put my phone away and as soon as I do my gate gets called. I get up and grab my stuff to board.

~ Time Skip ~

I got to Amsterdam and ubered to the hotel.

Ranboo🤍🖤

Y/n❤️‍🔥💋
Hey I'm at the hotel, how are you doing?

Ranboo🤍🖤
Just landed omw :)

*Y/n❤️‍🔥💋 Liked Ranboo🤍🖤's message*

———

I kinda just flopped down on the bed in our hotel room and stared at the ceiling while I waited for Ranboo to come.

~ Ranboo POV ~

I just landed and texted y/n. I walk out of the airport after I dont even know how long, called an Uber and drove to the hotel.

After I saw the hotel down the road, I started getting really nervous. But why? I only saw her a few weeks ago so it should feel normal..

We pulled up and I thanked the driver as I got out And I walked in and told the lady at the front that I was sharing a room.

"Oh perfect! Here's your room key and I'm pretty sure your friend is already in the room" she smiled handing me a key card.

"Thank you!" I exclaimed taking the card from her and walking to the elevator. As the elevator was going up to the 4th floor my foot started tapping and I started having some happy/excited stims

The elevator reaches the 4th floor and I grab my stuff and walked over to the room. I scanned the keycard on the scanner and opened the door.

~ Y/n POV ~

Im just laying on my bed, my headphones in, listening to ranboos playlist, thanking about him and my life in general.