[ 18 ]

~ Y/n POV ~

- 2 years later -

Ranboo and I have been dating for a little over two years. And a lot has happened since we started dating.

I moved to the uk to live with Ranboo and it's changed my life in the best ways possible. I have so many friends here and I'm even in Tommy's vlogs sometimes.

Life is good, And I wouldnt change anything about it. I love being with Ranboo and living with him is the best, being able to see him everyday, and how clingy he can get is a dream come true.

Ranboo and I still streamed with our friends and went to all the conventions. Our fandom grew overtime and everyone was really open about us dating. Ranboo face revealed recently and his first full face cam stream I was on and chat begged us to kiss. We obviously did and everyone went crazy.

Our friends ship us too, like a lot. They always make jokes, especially Tommy. But he likes to make sex jokes so they make us both more awkward.

Fans make fanart, edits, and fan fiction about us and they are all amazing, we have multiple vods of us just scrolling through the 'y/s/n' on Twitter and looking at all the cool art.

My life is perfect. More perfect than perfect. I love Ranboo with my whole heart and I believe he does as well.

I hope to spend the rest of my life with this boy<3

.....

4/2/2081

And that's it. That was my life. Hi, I'm y/n. I'm 81 years old and I decided I wanted to share my life with the world before I die. My husband Ranboo who I've been married to for over 50 years died yesterday due to old age. It made me realize how much he meant to me and that we need to appreciate the people we have in our lives before they leave. He was the kindest human being ever and I have no regrets in meeting him. I hope I'm able to see him again soon in the stars.

I'm publishing this book hoping to get at least one person to tell someone close to them they love them. They could leave at any moment... just like Ranboo did...

I loved Ranboo more than anything and then.. one day he had troubles breathing and a few hours later he was just... gone. I'm old and frail now so I'm hoping to die any day now to be back with Ranboo again. Until then, I will remind my loved ones how much I love them.

I'll see you in the stars my love

~ Word Count 330 ~

[ A/n - Story is finished! This was a quick simple story I've been wanting to write for a while but was too busy with the purpled one. I have zero ideas for any future stories so if you have even just a simple idea, please dm me or add me on discord (Toby🎗💛#6003) any and all ideas are appreciated. I hope you enjoyed this story and I'll see you when I get more ideas! Love ya~ ]