𝑃𝑎𝑝𝑎?...𝐷𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑦?...

Y/n woke up rubbing there eyes ask they got up outta bed pulling open there shear white curtains seeing that it was still dark out side! They grabbed there phone off the charger on there nightstand seeing that it was 4:37 AM, they put there phone in there pocket confused on why they woke up going to go back in bed when they heard sobbing in the living room...

Y/n being worried but also beginning to slip they walked out of there room going downstairs peeking around the corner confused till they sall there quackquack on the floor sobbing with his hands over his head with his face hiding in his knees.

"Quack Quack?..." Y/n mumbled with confusion and worried ness in there voice as they walked over to quackity seeing his hearing his baby's voice lifting his head as he wiped his tears away sniffling, "hey duckling what are you doing up?" Quackity said trying to act like nothing happend as he got up walking over to his baby crouching down slightly infornt of them.

"Heard cryin, why were you cryin quackquack? An where's daddy an papa?" Y/n said looking around not seeing Sapnap or Karl anywhere, Quackity bit there lip for a second looking down before taking a deep breath looking bath at Y/n with a soft smile.

"Daddy and papa aren't here right now baby, there just busy right now in the big kid world right now but I promise they'll come back soon" Quackity said with a soft smile but Y/n knew somthing happend they could hear it in Quackitys voice, "m'kay" Y/n mumbled walking closer to Quackity wrapping there arms around his waist along with putting there face in Quackity's chest.

Quackity just hummed playing with Y/n's hair for a minute thinking about somthing before beginning to speak with a soft voice, "how about we go back to bed? It's past both of our bedtimes" Quackity said smiling seeing Y/n look up at Quackity.

"Wanna wait till daddy an papa get home.." Y/n mumbled looking up at Quackity with a soft look, it broke Quackity's heart..."I know you do baby but I promise when you wake up daddy an papa might be here" Quackity said smiling watching Juicy mumbled a "mhm" before Quackity picked Y/n up carrying them back up stairs walking into Quackity's room.

Quackity smiled feeling Y/n dig there head into Quackitys neck starting to doze off, "Just a few more minutes baby" Quackity said cooing at his baby as he walked into his walk in closet putting Y/n on the counter in the middle "do you wanna wear my hoodie, daddy's hoodie or papa's hoodie?"

Y/n thought for a second before pointing to Sapnap's favorite hoodie and a gray collar Karl got for them that has a little metal heart in the middle (Do NOT séxulize the collar or else you will be blocked.) Quackity chuckled softly taking off Y/n's shirt putting on Sapnap's hoodie then pushing there hair to the side putting the collar on making it a little looser than he would usually put it so it didn't hurt Y/n when they were sleeping, just when Quackity was going to take Y/n to bed they made grabby hands at Quackity's beanie on his head causing Quackity to chuckle as he have in an took of his beanie putting it on Y/n seeing the happy stim before yawning once again.

Quackity smiled seeing Y/n curl on themselves sniffing Sapnap's hoodie with a soft look as Quackity stepped away for a moment grabbing there Minecraft panda stuffed animal and there custom karl jacobs deco pacifier cleaning it before walking back over to Y/n after cleaning the pacifier putting it in there mouth handing them there plushie watching them hug it while happily sucking on there pacifier.

Y/n smiled up at Quackity with small sparkles in there eyes making grabby hands as Quackity making him coo at them as he picked them up turning the closet light off, laying them in bed seeing them curl in a ball smiling as Quackity also crawled into bed with them seeing Y/n scoot closer to there Quack Quack laying there head on Quackity's chest laying a small baby fist on Quackity's shirt as Quackity began to softly hum a toon to help Y/n fall asleep.

After a bit they both fell asleep happily.

The End!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really wanna make a part 2 to this, should I? Leeme know in the commentss!!

Have a great rest of your day or night or even evening!

Hope you guys enjoy this long-ish chapter! ♡

I hope you guys liked this chapter! If you did I'd appreciate it if you could leave a like, comment, request and maybe even a follow <3

Time: like under like 1 hour?-
Words: 778

Edited: 1/14/23
Words: 841
Time: A few minutes, was just adding something real quick