chapter 1 unpacking

TW/ SH, ABUSE ,STRONG LANGUAGE
i just go to my new house it's pretty big. i don't have a lot of stuff.
"Y/N"
shit "YES MA'AM " I yell
"GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE"
"COMING" i yell. shit i think what did i do now?
what are you doing y/n.
i'm unpacking my room..... i say
i don't give a shit, your ass is suppose to be unpacking down here. me and ur da-
i mumble under my breath" step dad"
"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY. HES YOUR DAD EVEN IF YOU DONT WANT HIM TO BE. NOW SHUT YOUR ASS UP AND GET OVER HERE."
"yes ma"am" i say almost about to cry.
"oh your ass wants to cry now. i'll give you something to cry about"
before i knew it she hit me. my nose was bleeding now.
" go clean your nose your getting blood everywhere"
" yes ma'am" i say
i go to the bathroom and clean up my nose. i looked in the cabinet and grabbed scissors. i pulled up my sleeve. i began to run the razer side on my arm. blood dripping everywhere. i clean my self up, and pull my sleeve down.
i head back down stairs. as i'm walking down stairs i see a note on the fridge.
" me and your dad went out on a date be back. and when i'm back the kitchen and the living room better be unpacked. u have school tomorrow so go to bed right when your done."
" step dad" i say barely talking
as i'm unpacking i see all these pictures of my sister. i miss her so much i think. it's been a 2 years since she committed. i have 2 sisters 1 moved away and my other shister committed when i was on 16 i am now 18. my mom says it's my fault, but it's there's.
i finished unpacking everything. and my mom was still not home. i decided to unpack my room since i don't have a lot of stuff left. when im unpacking one of the boxes i found all my razors i decided to put them in my backpack. i finish unpacking my room and went to go take a shower. i thought this is going to hurt a lot. as im getting in the shower my arm hits the water. i try not to scream. i finish my shower. i head to bed. tomorrow i start school. yay i say sarcastic . i hear the door open. my mom headed straight to her room. didn't even say goodnight but she's been like that since my sister committed. as i sat there i begin to dose off.