Chapter 4:A Legendary Pokemon

Amy is catching up to Coco if she got any stronger. Coco and Amy battled. Coco won again and she gave Amy a rare candy because she is getting stronger. They said good bye. Coco went inside a cave and found a floating crystal and it broke then came out Jiruchi waking up. Coco wanted Jiruchi and be by her side. So Coco started to battle and her Combuskin is in level 55 then it evolved late but no one knows why. Combuskin evolved into a Blazekin and learned blaze punch. Coco battled Jiruchi with Beautifly. Beautifly fainted and Blazekin came out. The two pokemon battle with force then Jiruchi is now weak so Coco threw an Ultra Ball. Then guess what, Coco race to the Pokemon Center and healed her pokemon. Coco was so happy and she told her mom about it. Her mom was happy that her child has a legendary Pokemon all ready. Coco's mom is having a party and Coco can invite anyone she wants and so she invited Amy and Professor Birch and have a celebration. Amy only have Swampert, Duskox, and Darmaition. Swampert is in level 49, Duskox is in level 44, and Darmaition is in level 40. Coco said to Amy "The more you train the better and stronger your Pokemon get. Then it is time for the present and the first one is from her mom. Her mom gave her a 6 rare candy and you can level up your Pokemon. Coco gave Amy three and now it is equal. Next is Professor Birch and he gave her a map so if she is lost she can find her way back. She can also find her destination.