Chatper 5: Getting a Bike

After the party Coco is trying to find a new town because She is getting tired of walking and found a new town and found a bike shop. It cost so much she have to battle other trainer to get some money. She got enough money and bought the bike. She used it a lot and got a new Pokemon and it is in level 69. Blazekin is in level 88, Beautifly is in level 79 and Jiruchi is in level 99. The new Pokemon is Dragonair and it's a dragon type and Jiruchi is a psychic/steel type. Dragonair can fly so Coco use Dragonair to fly around and get to new places to capture new Pokemon and get stronger.
-----------------10 years past----------------------
Coco got 8 badges and had 1 new Pokemon an it is Vaporeon. Vaporeon is a water type Pokemon, it is in level 79, and is the evolve form of Eevee the evolution Pokemon because it has other evolution took down Coco evolved Eevee with the water stone that Amy gave Coco at her party that her mom said that she can have the party because Coco got a legendary Pokemon and her mom is happy about that. All of her Pokemon except for Vaporeon is in level 100. Coco is going to the Pokemon Showdown and she lost a total of 19 so far in her journey. She is always ready for any challenge that is for her. She meet this evil villain and they are Team Rocket. They are easy to beat in Pokemon battle and they are always causing trouble in the region.