Chapter 6: The Showdown Part 1

Coco was using her bike to get to the Showdown and got Vaporeon stronger then ever. Vaporeon is in level 100 like the others and Coco wants to at least be in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd. She got the ticket for the battle arena or the Pokemon Showdown and got another lengendary Pokemon. It is Articonio one of the trio bird. Articonio is an ice/fly type. Coco got to the Pokemon Showdown and got in then she battled a trainer named Martin. After their battle Coco won the first round. The second round starts tomorrow in the afternoon. Coco went out and ate then she did some training with her Pokemon to get stronger even if they are in level 100 they can practice on their agility and their strength. Coco went to the pokemarket and bought some hyper potion to heal if the Pokemon is in low Heath and they are about to faint. It was night time and Coco went to bed and that also how you heal your own Pokemon and the are going be healed all the way and their hp which is the moves that they can only use that much times then that is it and they have to use a different move and the total is four moves. If the Pokemon is having a new move and it already have four moves, then you can delete one and add the new move. If you don't want the new move then you can delete it. Coco is so happy that she won the first round.