[CHAPTER 17]

-BROUGHT YOU BACK TO OUR OC: EL-

"Nani?" both of us were stunned and shocked due to a sudden flash- we even stood up. A quick reaction. It's seemed it's a camera flash. We looked at where the flash came from but sadly, there was no sign of people- meaning there was no person or people at the table where the flash came.

But due to my sharp eyes, I saw a familiar hairstyle and hair color, 'Ee?' I puzzled,

"What was that?" Ayato questioned as he looked down at me in puzzled,

"I don't know" I looked up at him still with my puzzled face,

"Nevermind" Ayato woeful,

I just nodded in silence, but I muttered to myself, 'But...', I thought I saw someone I know, someone who has a familiar hairstyle and hair color... Hmm... Maybe I was wrong...,

Ayato looked at me in worried,

"Are you okay, El?" his tone really showed worried. His right hand reached to my forehead as seemed like he was checking my temperature. "No fever" he claimed. My eyes twitched as I gave my 'what the fuck' face. He then laughed so hard. I rolled my eyes, "Now you know why your parents ask me the favor" when Ayato said that he took his sit back. I just nodded, 'Nani? Not interested?' he sulked. I raised my eyebrow, 'Asshole'. He grinned smile.

He then finished his ice latte. "Let's go shopping" he commanded. "You want me to die early?" I shot a glare. He pouted, 'It's a sibling bond okay!' he sighed. "You are not my brother" I protested. "Fine!" he sulked. "I heard you going to get married" I changes the topic. He then looked at me with a big smile as he nodded like a kid.

"How can my brother Luca become a close friend with you" I facepalmed. "Naniii" he whined. "I'm cool, rich, smart, and handsome, you know!" he proudly stated about himself. I rolled my eyes, 'Righttt' I said in a very uninterested tone. He chuckled then he looked at his Rolex watch, 'I need to fetch my wedding ring. Do you want to accompany me? My bride couldn't make it. She's a doctor, you know' Ayato explained.

"A doctor?!" my eyes showed hearted,

His eyes twitched, 'Baka!' he mad,

"Naniii?" I whined,

"You" he hissed and then pinched my nose,

"Let's go. We already finish eating our cake, no?" he smiles. I nodded like a small kid. With that, we head out from this café to one of the branded jewelry stores in Kitte Marunouchi, it's one of the biggest shopping malls in Tokyo. The moment I'm there I swallowed my saliva as I recalled my memory here with Ran. I stunned. Ayato who walked in front of me turned around with a weird face he gave me.

"Oi! You are coming?" he questioned,

I looked up at him with a nervous smile, 'Yyeahh' I little stuttered,

"El, are you sure, you okay?" he asked worried once I'm next to him,

"Yeah! Don't worry!" I lied,

He shrugged, 'Whatever you say' he smirked,

"If Luca found out you are being like this weird, I'm dead you know" he pokes my forehead,

I rubbed my forehead, 'What was that?' I mad,

He grinned smile, 'Come. The shop over there' he pointed out at the shop. "Hai" I smile. Ayato and I entered the shop. "Oh, Sir!" stated the manager surprised to see Ayato. "Are you here to pick up your wedding ring?" she excitedly smiles. "Hai" Ayato smiled in return. Then she caught my eyes, 'Is she the one?' she chuckled. 'Hah?' I puzzled. Ayato smirked and played along, 'Hai! She is! Aren't she lovely!' Ayato claimed as he put his right hand around my shoulder and his left hand pinched my left cheek.