[CHAPTER 20]

-SOONER, OUT OF NOWHERE THEY HEARD EDEN AND RUI LI'S CURSE WHICH CAUSED THE OTHER MEMBERS EXCEPT EL SURPRISED BY THEIR SUDDEN SUSPENSION-

Then we heard Eden and Rui Li curse. "What's wrong?" Ai wondered. "What's happened?" Kara questioned. I raised my eyebrow. "We got a problem" stated both of them. "What's the problem?" I coldly asked. "An unknown code recognizes me," said Rui Li. "And they are about to enter the warehouse. There are more than 10 people, their bodyguards" stated Eden. "Let me guess, it's Akihiro group men?" I mumbled. "Yeah, no doubt. I can see their clan brooch" Kara muttered in mad. I turned my head at Ai, 'Prepared it' I commanded. She nodded and started to prepare professional rappelling gear for us to bust into the warehouse while I wore the harness, part of the rappelling gear.

"Does the woman you know, Kara?" I asked. "No, boss. It's seemed the second one not here, but I saw a woman figure" Kara stated. "Roger that" I claimed. Then I eye on Ai, 'Don't hesitate to throw the sleeping smoke bomb the moment she notices our presence, note that Ai' I commanded. "Intenso, comandante" Ai said. "I will continue to hack their CCTV" stated Eden. "Okay," I responded as I looked down inside the warehouse, scanning the surroundings.

"Kara, how's the view from the hill?" I asked. "It's good! My 6x scope is come in handy" Kara claimed in a very joyful tone. "Ground view all clear, El" stated Rui Li. "All clear. Done hack it and the above view all clear as well, boss" stated Eden. "Good" I muttered as I nodded. "El, it's all set" stated Ai. I just nodded as my eyes looked down inside the warehouse. "It's all set. We enter, we threaten them and have a small talk and then we head out. We ambush them" I stated seriously.

"Intenso" everyone stated,

"Let's go" I stated,

With that, Ai hooked her carabiner to the rope and then she went down with it. "I'm in. Ground safe" Ai stated. I then did as she did and safely touched the ground inside the warehouse. The warehouse is huge and dusty as it's old but there are few rooms office on the second floor. I touch my wrist gauntlets as there's a sensitive invisible touch that can detect when we slowly touch the wrist gauntlets, another hologram screen will appear, but it only shows a time clock and we also can set a timer as well.

I looked at my watch at 12.50 pm. "Let's finish it quick" I whispered. Ai nodded. We unhook our carabiner from the rope. I gave a military sign to Ai, a move-forward sign. She nodded, 'Split up' I stated. Ai and I went separately. She heads down while not getting caught and I head upstairs while trying not to get caught.

"No shit. It's more than 10 people on the first floor" Ai stated. "No shit!" Kara shocked. "Fuck! I thought only 10!" Eden was shocked as well. "Try to attract them as much as you can" I commanded. "I will try. I will send a drone inside it to attract them" Rui Li stated. "I will back up you from here, Rui Li" stated Kara. "Roger that!" Rui Li claimed. "I will keep an eye on the monitor for you, commander" stated Eden. "No, try to monitor Ai. Downstairs has more people than upstairs" I said. "Intenso" Eden obeyed.

I then called Eva, 'Yes, master?' she asked,

Now I'm an indifferent server of earbuds but I still can hear my squad's member's voice,

"Tell me where's that traitor" I commanded,

"Intenso" Eva obeyed,

"They're in the second room, master" Eva stated,

"Thanks, Eva" I smiled,

"You're welcome, master. I will inform you if there's a new footstep" she said. "Can you see if there's anyone other than those two traitors?" I asked. "Yes, master," she said. "There are only two of them but one of the guards is about to walk out. However, 5 people are guarding the room" she added. "Intenso" I sighed. "Eva, try to hack one of the systems in that room where those two traitors are. Mostly try to scare them, cover me up for 5 minutes" I stated seriously.