Special Chapter - It's getting late

Bea's POV

Things between us have been great. We've learned so much more about each other over the past few years and it's only brought us closer together.

A few years after we got together, the board appointed me to be the CEO for the company. I hesitated at first since I knew it would be a lot of responsibility but Caitlin insisted that I would be great at it.

After a year of accepting the position, we tried for a baby and ended up having twins! They're names are Cassandra and Brayden and they are our whole world.

I never thought I'd have such a perfect family but here I am.

Right now I'm in the study trying to finish up some paperwork before going to bed. Me and Caitlin already put the kids down for bed so all I have to do is finish going over this last form and I can finally get some sleep.

As I'm reading it over, I hear a slight knock at the door and look up. "Love, it's getting late. You should come to bed soon."

She walks behind me wrapping her arms around me from behind and kisses my neck. I sigh at the contact loving the way she feels against me.

"I'm almost done love, kailangan ko lang tapusin i-review itong last document and I'll be able to come to bed." She pouts a little and comes around to the side of the chair.

I raise an eyebrow at her as she scoots my chair back a little in order to straddle my lap. I bite my lip as she starts playing with my collar. "You need to take a break."

She gently removes my glasses and leans down to give me a peck. I smile at her setting my papers down on the desk so I can lay my hands on her hips. "Love, konti na lang matatapos na ako. Just a few more minutes and I'm all yours."

She pulls me forward by my collar a slight moan to escape my lips. "Hindi ako nagtatanong."

My face heats up as a smirk forms on her face before she pulls me in for a kiss. My heart rate increases as she wraps her arms around my neck deepening the kiss.

I really need to finish my work but she's so sexy it's hard for me to keep my composure. I feel her tongue brush along my lips asking for entrance and I oblige being drawn in by her.

I reach down and grab her ass so I can lift her up onto the desk. She moans a little and starts to frantically unbutton my shirt as I kiss along her neck.

These past few weeks have been stressful since it's so close to yearend and we haven't been able to spend as much time together with everything going on at work and the twins being a bit of a handful.

As I feel her hands run up and down my chest I bite my lip. "Mmm...don't start something you can't finish now darling."

She smiles at me and pulls me close so she can whisper in my ear. "I don't think you can last long enough to finish."

I let out a shaky breath as I feel her reach down and tug on my belt. I quickly unbuckle it and pull my pants down revealing a new 9" dildo with a slight curve in it.

Now I know you probably are wondering why I'm wearing it right now. No I do not wear it at work. When I got home earlier I knew I wanted to have her tonight since it was finally the weekend but she was busy at the moment with the kids. I went up to our room and quickly put it on under my clothes so that when the time was right, I wouldn't have to fumble with it later.

I thought I did it secretly so she wouldn't know, but nothing get pulled over her eyes. "How did you know I had it on?"

She gently strokes it with one hand as she pulls me closer by my collar looking at me as if she's craving my affection. "Oh love, walang nakakalusot sa'kin. Besides, you left the drawer you keep it in cracked a little so I had my suspicions."

I blush a little before she crashes our lips together hungrily. I reach my hand between her legs and moan at how wet she is already. It's like a fountain burst between her legs.

I kiss along her neck as I slowly ease inside of her causing her to gasp. I take my time letting her adjust to the size and when I feel her relax I let her have it. I thrust in and out of her with long hard strokes loving the sounds she's making in my ear. "Oh fuck love! Ganyan nga...Yes!"

I speed up a little and moan as I feel her nails dig into my back. I'm really starting to get into it when I feel her gently push me off of her a little. I look up into her eyes confused and concerned at the same time. "What is it love? Did I hurt you?"

She frantically shakes her head and pushes me back more making me pull out of her. "I want more."

She pushes me back so that I sit on the couch in the study and straddles my lap. I bite my lip as I watch her ease herself back onto my dick and moan in pleasure as she takes the whole thing. "Fuck love. That was hot."

She smiles and kisses me before wrapping her arms around my neck. "Naalala mo yung riding lessons na binigay mo sa'kin noon? It's time for you to see if I've improved or not."

My eyes get huge as I feel her start to grind on me. She starts off slow at first but starts to gain speed as she gets into a rhythm. I moan as I feel the pressure hitting my clit in just the right spots.

She throws her head back moaning, loving every minute of it.

I lean forward and latch onto one of her breasts and moan when I feel her hands pull my hair. "Yes! Fuck love I'm going to cum!"

I suck on her nipple and reach between her legs playing with her clit as she rides herself to ecstasy. Just the sight of her cumming on top of me causes me to cum and she collapses on top of me completely spent.

We sit for a second trying to catch our breaths. Some people say that having sex with the same partner can get boring, but that's never the case for us. I am obsessed with her and every time we make love, I feel our connection strengthens even more.

She sits up and smiles at me before softly placing a kiss on my lips. "Now can you come to bed?"

I smile kissing her back as she pouts her lips out at me. "I'll be up in 5 minutes, I promise."

She smiles and kisses my cheek before easing herself off of me. I watch as her legs wobble while she tries to walk out of the study and can't help but laugh. "You need me to carry you up there darling?"

She rolls her eyes and smiles at me. "I'm surprised I can still walk. You're not losing your touch, are you love?"

I smirk and make my way over to her capturing her lips with my own. She giggles as I scoop her up and carry her upstairs to our room.

I guess that last document can wait until morning.

————-
Surprise! Hahaha
I miss this book 🥹 sana kayo rin 🤣