Chapter 13 - The party

Bea's POV

As the kiss began to deepen, I felt her hands fumbling to unbuckle my belt. I wanted this, I wanted to come in here and fuck the shit out of her, but that moment when our eyes met in the mirror and I saw her smile. It warmed my heart.

She looked so happy just being in my arms. I am in love with her. I know it in my soul. This game we're playing right now, I can't keep doing it. 

Kung magpapatuloy 'to at hindi pala parehas ang nararamdan nya sa'kin, hindi ko alam kung makakaahon pa ako.

Magbabago ang lahat. Hindi na kami pwedeng maging magkaibigan.

I have to stop this before things go too far and she thinks that we're just fuck buddies now. 

Dahan-dahan kong tinanggal ang mga kamay nya para pigilan s'ya. "Mmm slow down there darling. Not so fast."

Naguguluhan naman s'yang tumingin sa'kin. I bite my lip as I battle with my inner thought.

---------------

Inner thought monologue:

Little angel: "We can't do this. If we keep this up, it'll be less of a friendship and just more sex."

Little devil: "Okay...so anong problema? Ang hot n'ya dude!"

Little angel: "But she's our best friend! This connection we have is so pure. We need her to fall for us."

Little devil: "Pucha naman oh! Literal na nagbebeg s'ya for your dick right now! Alam mo kung anong nasa bucket list natin? Fuck a girl in a dressing room! Nagawa na natin 'yon ng ilang beses, pero, hindi sila s'ya!"

Little angel: "Could you think for one second about something other than sex?"

Little devil: "...no."

Little angel: *face palms* "We need to think about this. If we keep just having sex she's gonna get the wrong idea."

Little devil: "Or pag lagi tayong nagsesex, marerealize n'ya na hindi sila sexually compatible ni Kris kaya tatakbo s'ya sa'tin, win win!"

Little angel: "But what if it's too much? What if she still only sees us as a friend and doesn't go any farther?"

Little devil: "...we still get to fuck her though right?"

Little angel: *bonks him on the head*

----------

I give her a gentle kiss and blush at how tenderly she kisses me back. When our lips connected, it wasn't full of lust and passion like it normally is. It was sweet and gentle. I try to hide it but her smile proves that she already saw.

I clear my throat, "Umm, sa labas na lang ako maghihintay hehe."

With that I quickly made my way out the door and back into the waiting room. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and try my best to calm down.

Once she's out of the dressing room, we go grab our lunch and have a really nice time.

We eat and talk about everything and nothing just as we normally would. When we got back to my house we start to get ready for the party. 

I decided to go with a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and a tan short sleeve button up with a pair of white sneakers.

As I'm tying up my shoelaces, I notice her finishing her make-up and can't help but stare. She's like a goddess every time she enters my line of site.