The Fatui

"(Y/N), what in the world were you doing with a harbinger?" Venti asked me, looking toward me strangely.

"What's a harbinger?" I asked, looking towards Scaramouche, he was friendly enough, surely harbingers couldn't be that bad.

"I think that's best learnt yourself, discovering this world is something that you must do, though I didn't expect the fatui to move this quickly," Venti said sighing.

"We're still hanging out in a couple of days aren't we (Y/N)?" Scaramouche said, smirking almost hauntingly at Venti.

"Of course, but I am talking to Venti at the moment, maybe we can talk some other time?" I said, smiling at him.

"Alright, cya," Scaramouche said, pushing past Venti, it looked like he had said something to him but I couldn't hear from where I was. I looked toward Venti, tilting my head. He just sighed and turned to sit near the tree. I joined him, looking at the clouds moving in the sky as the warmth in the air blew softly at us. 

"There you guys are! Don't go running off like that!" Paimon screamed she and Lumine were running towards you, looking quite breathless. 

"What are you two doing here?" I asked, looking toward Venti. The two then had a long conversation about the anemo archon, Venti had said a lot and I was quite bored at this point. 

"We need the holy lyre de Himmel," Venti said, he was nearing the end of the conversation now. I decided that I would accompany them after they get the lyre at this point, going into a cathedral doesn't sound like something that I felt like doing at the moment.

"I'll be somewhere in the wilderness, when you need me get Venti to come to get me," I said smiling, walking past the tree. I think I would rather have answers from Scaramouche about the fatui, I wanted them to be honest with me, as honest as they can be. I heard a brief goodbye from the three as I started walking towards where I knew the fatui campsite was. It looked a lot different in the morning, a load of things I hadn't noticed when it was darker were there, like the other tents, the food near the numerous camfires, though there weren't many people outside, surely they shouldv've been awake by now.

"There's someone here!" I heard a loud noise as someone dressed in blue approached me, it was a woman.

"Hi, is Scaramouche here? I'd like to talk to him if I can," I said, looking at the woman. She seemed, confused like she didn't know if it was okay or not to let me into the campsite.

"I can't let you see him," She said, a resolve finally clear in her voice.

"But that means he's here right? Let me see him," I said with quite a stern voice, walking further to his tent. The woman grabbed my arm harshly and I grit my teeth, trying to shove her off me, but she wouldn't let go.

"I said, I can't let you," She said, shoving me onto the floor. I struggled as she held me down, looking me in the eyes. bubbles started to rise from the floor, soon floating around the woman. They started to close on her at once and soon she was floating in the air unable to move due to them. I stared up in awe, what in the world did that? 

"Ah, (Y/N)! You came to see me afterall," Scaramouche said looking at me, walking over to me, flicking my forehead.

"I thought you had something to do," I said, looking toward him, lightly hitting his shoulder. The woman that was once covered in bubbles fell to the floor with a loud crash. I spun around to look at her, she looked shocked at us, almost confused.

"Lord Scaramouche, you know this girl?" She asked, getting up and bowing her head.

"You speak when spoken to, now leave," He told her rather harshly, the woman said nothing and ran quite quickly. "That attack was from your vision, wasn't it? It seems you learn quite quickly,"