The new world

"..."
"..."
"..."
"Your majesty it's a daughter"
"A- A daughter?I see my wife should be so happy"
"You aren't?"
"I expected the 13th prince this time"
("Who are these people?How do I know them? Wait those are my parents...")
"I deeply apologise but her majesty needs some time to recover her life energy so please do take care of your daughter until her majesty recovers"
"She always needs time to recover after birth and please do take care of her"
"Will do your majesty"
"I am going to take her to the court and give some one the responsibility to take care of her"
"Please do your majesty"
                   (In the court....)
"Assemble every servants and every Princes here!"
"Father you called?"

         Every one bows to the king...

"I want a servant to take care of my new born child"
"I always took care of every Princes born so why can't I? your majesty..."
"This time... I had a daughter. Your a man I want a woman to take care of my daughter."
"We humbly apologise but no female servant is currently available because of the up coming festivals"
"I guess that's true. Hmm ok then the 12 Princes will take care of their Sister."
"Oh..."

(Really need ideas please do comment your ideas I will try my best)
(Thankkkkkkkkkk you)
(I am kinda busy with my exams and school so late update from now on)
(Take care of yourselves💖)