Pre-First Date

"I'm so nervous you guys." said Yoseff as Cas and Mikka help him for his first date. "Dont worry." Mikka says, you're gonna do great!

Meanwhile with Lysol Spray...

"Oh gosh I feel so excited!" Lysol squealed out as she picks out on what to wear, brushing down her long and luscious hair.
As Yoseff is getting ready, Lysol waits nervously for him to pick her up.

"Well you're all set seff" said Cas, "Now for some lady perfume" Mikka said as she pulled out her hello kitty perfume and sprays it all over Yoseff. "Why did you do that" said Yoseff. "Because i can and because that man cologne is HIDEOUS" Mikka blurted out. As Yoseff accepts his faith of having Hello Kitty perfume all over, he gets a call from Lysol.

"Where are you?" Lysol asked. "Just wait for a while I'm already headed to your place" said Yoseff over the phone.

As he sped away, Mikka gave a concerned look, "Things are not going to end well" she said. Cas disagreed saying "We should have faith for the emo boy, I mean what could go wrong." she said. "A lot of things could go wrong Cas" "We should SPY on them!" Mikka announced. While Cas disagreed at first, she went with Mikka's plan because she wouldnt stop nagging her about it. "Fine fine i'll go with it but, when we get caught I'm blaming you"

"Alright then, Lets go!"