•Chapter 2•

Liam P0V
Did she just reject me like IM THE LIAM PAYNE. The baddest boy at Everdeen High School, With my best friends Niall, Harry, Zayn, And Louis. Anyway I will get Ms. Jordan. You know why because she looks real easy to break. And once i break her she'll never set foot in this school ever again.

And I mean it even if it takes bullying, sex tapes, or even teenage pregnancy. I'll make it happen. Well I'm not against black people I just like making the school feel like each girl that fucks me is a dirt whore that will open up the legs for anyone.

Anyway we have all the same periods together. And how do I know, well I might have snooped through the schedule files. Well I'm didn't Harry did because I would be too loud, I should be heading to first period right now which is Math...... Woo Hoo *note the sarcasm*.

....

As I was walking to first period I saw Zayn and Perrie sucking off each others face.....eh I'm used to by now, but it's still nasty.Ew.

"Okay Zayn let the girl breathe it's not like, it's the end of the world. Jesus" I rolled my eyes. I swear their both gonna die from kissing each other. "Oh, shut up Liam" Perrie said as she we start d walking to first period together.

"Did you see the new girl she's like almost prettier than me!" She exclaimed.

"She's waaaayyyy prettier then you pez" I said as we walked in first period to see that Ms. Little Jordan was in Perrie's seat, ah this will be good.

Perrie POV

As we walked in class I saw that black bitch in MY seat, ooooh I'm so gonna embarrass her. Like who does she think she is just coming to this school because her mom is a teacher....ugh. Her mom is even lucky she got this job.

"Hey, um Jamie is it um your like sitting in my seat and I would love if your black ass would get up and go somewhere where your wanted ......Kay" I smirked as she raised an eyebrow and then.....started laughing wait what!

"It's not fucking funny get the hell up!" I yell and shoved her shoulders a little bit.

"I know this pale ass bitch didn't push me!?" She got up and stood real close to me until our foreheads touched.

"Listen, don't play with me okay cause I could've beaten your pale smart ass, but I didn't okay....okay" and with that she sat right next to some other girl and class had started.

Wow well I know who not to mess with.

A/n: hahahahahaha Perrie almost got her booty beat well.... Next update will probably b on Saturday or Sunday so watch out for that and I wanna say thank you to 5Britishirishbumms for voting on my last chapter that means a lot so thnx boo and I love your stories and I'll make sure I do the same for so guys. (532)

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

FAN

- Drew✌️

P.s: Please do not report me if I use the 'n' word in this book.