𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Maddy Rossi
California

Today Me and Riley decided to hang out, we wanted to get our minds off the guys and try to relax. So right now I'm getting ready for the day, its super hot so we decided to go to the beach and then maybe shopping if it cools down.

Doing my hair I put my curls up into a pineapple and left out some front pieces, I gel down my edges and do my makeup, there's not much since its hot. I got lash extensions so I don't need lashes, I put on some chapstick then some nude lip liner and lip gloss.

Choosing an outfit I pick out a pair of shorts I stole from luke before he left and a matching small top, its way too hot to wear I t-shirt. I put on some white socks then some dirty air forces from my closet since we're going to the beach and my shoes will most likely end up dirty. I put on some vanilla and cherry blossom scented lotion and perfume before putting on my ring and one small necklace.

OUTFIT

Getting a text from Riley that she's downstairs I grab my bag with my bathing suit and a couple other things and head down stairs

Getting a text from Riley that she's downstairs I grab my bag with my bathing suit and a couple other things and head down stairs. Seeing Riley by her car I give her a hug,"hey how you holding up?" I ask in softy tone. "I-im okay, worried but there not much I can do," nodding I smile,"yeah I get it me too, on a better note which car are we taking to the beach?" I ask making her smile. "Uh we can take yours then we can just come back here and I can drive myself home." She said making me nod. "okay then let go to the beach!" I say happily making Riley laugh.

Time skip

Its hotter then a witches coochie outside fuck.

We just got to the beach and its way too hot to be outside, im not complaining too much though. Im going to get a nice ass tan today, with this sun. Grabbing our stuff me and Riley look for a place to settle.

Finding a place the sun hits perfectly we lay down our towels, take out some waters and snacks and take off our clothes being in out bathing suits.

BATHING SUIT

"Holy cow! I love your bikini!" I hear making me laugh at Riley, "thank you I made it myself

"Holy cow! I love your bikini!" I hear making me laugh at Riley, "thank you I made it myself." I say making her eyes basically bulge out of her head. Looking at her bathing suit its very simple, its a plain black with wiring under her boobs, it fits her body type well.

Settling on my towel I put on some sunscreen and baby oil, it always gives me a nice ass tan. Laying down Riley does the same and we both start conversating about anything and everything we can think of. We talk about our lives and what we do, basic questions like favorite colors, and Riley told me more about her and frankies relationship. I told her more about me and luke, without giving anything away.

It was nice to have a friend that wasn't forced or because of business, plus we're the same age so its nice. Even though sometimes I act older then Riley, which we figured out I am, However only by a couple months.

After getting a decent tan we both go into the ocean and play around, its nice not having to worry about anything. Today has been super fun and I hope we can do it again, we probably will because we got super close today. We took lots of pictures, some of which are for our boyfriends and husband if you know what I mean. *wink* *wink*

We decided to save shopping for another time since by the time we got tired it was basically sunset. We drove back to my house and said goodbye, "ill see you soon okay, call me if you need anything riles" I say hugging her. "I will mads, goodnight" she said hugging back and getting into her car. "Goodnight, drive safe." I say waving before going up to my apartment.

Opening my door I head inside and go straight to the shower, I've got sand in way to many places. Getting a facetime call from luke I smile, we haven't talked all day. Answering I set it up in the shower high enough so he can't see too much since I think he's around people.

"Hi bello" I say making him smile. "Hey babe" he says back as I start washing my body, "how was your day today? What did you do?" He ask. "Uh actually I met up with Riley today, we hung out and went to the beach. We took some pictures, which will get sent to you soon and then just tanned. It was a nice little break." I say and start rambling.

Looking back at the camera lukes smiling at me making me blush. "S-sorry I think I got off topic." Laughing he shakes his head, "youre good baby, im listening." he says making me turn into a tomato basically. Turning off the shower I grab a towel and my phone then make my way to my room.

Setting Luke on my bed I grab a random blue pair of underwear and a white thin strapped tank top and get dressed. "How was your day babe?" I ask him and he looks at my body making me laugh. Starting to go on about his day I go to my kitchen and grab a water bottle before going to the living room and sitting on the couch.

Going onto Netflix I put on the vampire diaries and talk to Luke before he has to go, "alright ill talk to you later okay baby?" He says making me frown slightly "okay bello ill talk to you later." I reply. "Love you," I hear quickly. "Love you too" I say smiling as we hang up.

Laying on my couch I watch the vampire diaries and start to fall asleep when I get a notification.

(xxx)-xxx-xxxx
We need to meet. Tomorrow 4pm (random address). dont be late.

Fuck.

~~
Authors notes

HEY BEAUTIFULS! A nice and fun chapter for today, next chapter won't be so nice but I wanted to lift up spirits especially after last chapter. I hope you all enjoyed a little bit of Riley Maddy bonding and Maddy Luke conversation. I want to thank you all for 18k views its honestly crazy! Well until next time <33

Who are we meeting tomorrow at 4?👀

Comment & vote pls🙂

(NOT PROOF READ)