𝐨𝐧𝐞

Maddy Rossi
California

In this world money talks, whether its cash, credit, stealing, it doesn't matter. All that matters is if you have it or not. Its something you learn when you grow up poor and live paycheck to paycheck. That's why I started stripping, I make enough money to live by myself. Away from my toxic and vindictive mother, I may be young but i definitely don't act like it.

I like stripping though, it makes me feel free. I can express myself and let go, plus I get to wear sexy ass outfits and get paid so its a plus. I may enjoy it but its not what I do, at least its not what I want to do. My passion since I was little was to be a fashion designer, but its not something you can just become. It take a lot of work and time, something I don't really have when I'm always working.

I make and sell clothes to people through social media, and a couple friends. My friend Cassie actually had a band and I make some of their clothes, hopefully one day ill make it somewhere. However for now im okay where I'm at, I strip and make enough money to support myself and I do what I love.

At least I did make enough to support myself, until my father died last year. Now I'm doing everything I can to pay a dept that's not even mine. My father was a drug addict, he lived in Italy and got involved with mafia dealers. Worst mistake ever. Now since he's dead they generously passed the dept down to me. Isn't that just fucking fantastic.

Right down I'm in my car, in the parking lot of a bar. I just got done my shift at the club I work at, right now I have a couple different tops I want Cassie to look at. I also just need a drink after today's events.

Its a bar so I'm not really worried about what I'm wearing, I just got done work so I still have on the lace bodysuit I was wearing. I put on some black jeans before leaving the club but I didn't realise how cold it was. I grab a black jacket from my car and slip it on before getting out and opening my trunk grabbing the four different tops.

OUTFIT

Walking into the bar it looks like Cassie just finished performing

Walking into the bar it looks like Cassie just finished performing. "Cas!" I yell running up and hugging her. "I feel like we haven't seen each other in forever!" I say backing up putting my purse on the bar. "Hey mads, yeah feels like it." She says nodding her head. "So whatcha got for us today?" She said rubbing her hands together. Laughing I shows her the four tops. "This is a baby blue crop top, its a no sleeve that has a soft stitch. The next one is a classic white top, stretchy fabric and easy to clean. This yellow corset inspired top, it has white checkers and is a little more out there. Finally a off the shoulder low cut top that I think matches you're complexion amazing."

"You are literally a life saver! God I love them all! How much?" She said grabbing her bag. "Each one is like six dollars so just give me 25$ I guess" I say knowing she has her own financial troubles. She gives me the money and folds the tops putting them in her bag,"Pleasure doing business with you cas, now can I get a drink?" I say laughing as she admires the tops.