Chapter 4 Wrong or Right

I saw him starring and crying at me, I just ignored and left him. 

I met up with friends a while later, Jessica, Uniqua, Tyron, Romlyne, Shania and Elamae.

"Did I make the right decision you guys?" I questioned.
"What did he do to make u break up with him" Romlyne asked.
" He was hitting on other girls, and he knew that it was wrong, I gave him so many chances but I was too tired just forgiving him and holding back my tears and anger." I answered.
"Maybe u did make a good choice." Jessica said.
"I'm right here to support you." Uniqua said.
" You know I'm single and right here for you." Tyron suggested.
"SHUT UP TYRON!" Romlyne replied back.
"SHE WANTS TOO TAKE A REST IN DATING." Jessica shouted.
"STUPID ASS!" Elamae shouted too.
" It's fine you guys, and no Tyron I don't want to look forward in dating again." I replied them.
I went to go grocery shopping after than went home made myself a descent meal than went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day there were no more flowers, the next weeks there were no flowers, the next months there were no flowers and the next year there were no flowers, I lived in the same house ever since, I decided to adopt a child.....