Scroll II: Ninja Team Old and New

-After the heist that Metal Deku has succeeded in, Izuku knew that he needed the team back together, so he called all hands on deck, in other words...

The Other Ninja.

In another part of the Ninjago Island...

Head Guard: *Exhausted* Ugh... This heat is killing me... *To Slaves* Work harder! We need that water!

Guard 2: You heard the man! GET TO IT! *Whips Them*

-As the slaves were hard at work as a citizen was carrying two buckets of water on her back as she continues on the path, but is soon stopped by the guards.

Head Guard: You there! *Points to Citizen* *Phew* Bring me water.

???: . . .

Head Guard: *Annoyed* Did you hear me? Bring. Me. Water!

???: . . .

Head Guard: *Pissed* Grr... I SAID BRING ME WATER!

???: . . . *Smirks* Thirsty boys?

(Think of Her with the disguise that Nya first wore in Sons Of Garmadon

(Think of Her with the disguise that Nya first wore in Sons Of Garmadon.)

Guard 1: *Gasp!* That's-!

Guard 2: *Turns to Head Guard* A member of the new ninja! One of the Amber Siblings! Kendo!

Head Guard: Grr... I don't care! GET HER!

-The guards charged right at her as Kendo uses the staff with the two buckets to take out the guards, the head guard pissed at the Orange Haired Ninja, charged right at her. Kendo saw it, and she dropped her two buckets and use the water inside them to control it. She then threw the two water balls into each and then threw it to the head guard.

 She then threw the two water balls into each and then threw it to the head guard

(Imagine Katara to be Kendo and her in a grass field village.)

Head Guard: HUH?! *Get's Splashed* AGH!!! *Hit's Wall of Water Depot*

Kendo: Still thirsty?

-The head guard doesn't respond as he is knocked out because of the impact. After a while the head guard along with his men woke up to see themselves tied up and in the swamp. As they screamed and yelled at the villagers to set them free, the villagers cheer for the first half of the Amber Ninja Sibling Duo, Itsuka Monamo-Kendo. But while hearing the cheer's, her transmitter started beeping, and she answered it immediately.