↳I hate west side story aka I Am Unicorn.

🍃🎙✨

🍃🎙✨Mari was in the auditorium,she was going through her notebook

🍃🎙✨
Mari was in the auditorium,she was going through her notebook. Quinn leaned against the piano.

"Pinkie,I'm glad you decided to come." Mari said,handing Quinn her notebook.She pointed to lyrics to a song called She's So Gone."I want us to sing together..for fun."

Quinn looked at the lyrics and looked at Mari."..When did you write this?" Quinn asked."I'm not going back to Glee."

"When I was in Hawaii."Mari said,fixing her cheerio uniform."You don't have to come back,just sing with me like we did during the summer."

"I'll only sing because it's you." Quinn said,smiling and handing the notebook back."Can we jump around the stage,deal?"

"It's a deal." Mari said,grabbing Quinn's hand. The two stood in front of two microphones.

"Hit it." Quinn said,pointing to the band.

The band started to play. Mari and Quinn jumped/goofed around while they sang.

(She's so gone by Naomi Scott from Lemonade Mouth.)

Santana watched from the rafters then slipped away before they finished. A smirk was on Santana's face. She had also recorded a video of the performance.

She sent the video and a text message to Quinn.

To Fabitch🦎

How cute,who know the skank still had a love for singing? ;) ps. Just because you two spent the summer together doesn't make Mars your bff. Archie's looking fine by the way,you might want to keep him on a leash.
Xoxo Satan.

—✨🍃🎙—

Mr.Schue was going on about the school play. They were going to perform West Side Story and auditions were going be tomorrow.

Rachel and Mercedes were arguing about the role of Maria.

"I should be given the role of Maria!" Rachel said."Natalie Wood was a jew,you know?"

"I hate West Side Story." Mari deadpanned,staring at her fingernails."Plus I have a job and just done being grounded for lighting that piano on fire."