៹ ♡ Michael and Revenge.

(No silent readers please,vote,comment and like!)

This weeks glee assignment is Michael Jackson.

Sitting at the Lima bean with Blaine,Kurt,Rachel,Santana and Artie. They were discussing their favorite memory of Michael Jackson.

Mari listened and took a sip of her latte. "I cried when he did the song for Free Willy." Mari said."Also the song they don't care about us -"

She saw Sebastian and it looked he is eavesdropping."Meerkat,stop eavesdropping,stalker much." Mari said,glaring at the warbler."Do you like live here at the Lima Bean?"

Sebastian walked over with a smirk on his face."Hey Blaine,everyone else."Sebastian said,staring at Blaine."The Warblers are doing MJ for Regionals."

"You see, Warblers drew first position, so as soon as I heard what your plan was, I changed our set list accordingly. Thanks to Blaine this morning and he mentioned it."

"Blaine,you fool!" Mari hissed,glaring at her step brother."You bow tie wearin-"

"Mari,you look stunning like always." Sebastian said,still smirking."Oh, my God, hey, Kurt.I didn't recognize you. You are wearing boy clothes for once."

Santana and Mari stood up. The two cheerios stared down Sebastian.

"All right, twink, I think it's time that I show you a little Lima Heights hospitality." Santana said,glaring at the warbler.

Sebastian stared at Santana."Unless you want to join your relatives in prison, that's probably not the best idea." Sebastian said."But if you want a piñata you wanted delivered, I bet he could make sure that got to them."

"That's totally racist!" Mari said,grabbing Santana."What the fuck is wrong with you Sebastian? That's so uncalled for!"

"All right, so here's what you guys should know.I am captain of the Warblers now, and I'm tired of playing nice. Bye!" Sebastian said,walking out of the Lima bean.