↳ Pot o' Gold -babysitting Beth.

Mari dragged Quinn into the ladies bathroom

Mari dragged Quinn into the ladies bathroom. She checked the stalls then looked at Quinn.

"What's wrong?" Quinn asked,looking at Mari."Please tell me your not pregnant!"

"First of all hell to the no!" Mari said,lowering her voice."I saw your daughter Beth..I've been babysitting her..and Puck's been there a lot..He keeps trying hook up with Ms.C.."

Quinn took a deep breathe."So he's being a man whore again.." Quinn said."D-Do you have pictures of Beth?"

Mari showed Quinn a picture of a sleeping Beth laying in Mari's arms."She looks like you alot..very sassy." Mari whispered.

Quinn teared up."She's so perfect." Quinn whispered."Is she happy?"

Mari wiped Quinn's tears away."She's very perfect." Mari whispered."One of the happiest..Puck's planning on talking to you after practice about Beth..."

Quinn nodded and forced a smile."Thank you.." Quinn said. She started to cry.

"Come here Lucy Q." Mari said,wrapping her arms around Quinn's waist.

"Y-You can come see her if you want,I'll go with you to talk to Ms.C." Mari whispered."I'm here Quinnie."

"W-Will you please?" Quinn asked,crying.

A knock was heard at the girls door."Mars,Quinn?" A voice asked."It's Archie...Mr.Schue is demanding you both to return to Glee..Is Quinn okay?"

"I-I'm fine Arch." Quinn said."Tell Mr.Schue I'm helping Mars with something,we will be there in a few minutes!"

"Okay,love you both." Archie said.

"We love you too,now go!" Mari and Quinn said.

Mari helped Quinn fix her eyeliner."Ta da,your all good now!" Mari said
—//—
(Mari's outfit)