The Numbers 1-9 in Cosmos, what do they mean?

The Numbers 1 - 9 in Cosmos, what do they mean, and why do we have a 0 (zero) added..?

From my many travels around in Cosmos, and studies of books from archeology, religion, philosophy and ‘’magick’’, I keep finding a numeric natural system that counts from 1-9 and that 0 (zero) is a non-existing number..

Allow me to explain..

Try to imagine concentric circles…9 within each other..

The following picture is to give you an idea..

In the center of the 9 rings there’s ‘’a bullseye’’, a Center Point, which is equivalent to what we could call ‘’Unconditional/unused Potential’’

In the center of the 9 rings there’s ‘’a bullseye’’, a Center Point, which is equivalent to what we could call ‘’Unconditional/unused Potential’’...so as Cosmic Intelligence ‘’bolts’’ into Spirit with its Coded Design, the 2, like YinYang agrees in this 1+1= 2 in One, meaning the Unconditional Potential & Intelligent Designcode, becomes One Will by Intent. 

Thus we could argue that 0 (zero) meaning cycle of Unconditional Potential and 1st dimensional Will can be seen as inter-fluctuating with each other, as this pushing and pulling generates magnetism, coded to vibrate the exact wanted frequency, that forms physical matter, of which effect we see and call ‘’gravitational pull’’, but as described it’s much more than that.

In other words, we must freely give/share our power into the Unconditional Potential in order to create.

For simplicity we could look at the physical matter as for instance in The Periodic Table, where the exact right vibrating frequency is needed for it to become ‘’physical’’ AND so there must also be an Intent, The One Will, in it, who makes this frequency.

Now that we can see the foundation of ‘physical matter’ gathering, we can try to specify further more..

Let’s take the human body as an example.

You’ve probably heard about humans having ‘’chakras’’, energycenters, that can be seen as colored energy, spiraling out from somewhere ‘’inside’’ the body, and flowing around us, sort of like an egg shaped, rainbow-colored sphere around us..right..?

Let me grab a picture for you: