3

yes.... so maybe i did have sex with nicky nichols in a closet.... in a prison. it was amazing. best sex i'd ever had——- guy or girl

it had been a few days, we just had sex that one time. we didn't really talk after that. i kept thinking if i had done somthing wrong or maybe i was just sex to her. i don't see why she wouldn't think that...we barely knew eachother and honestly i didn't really care.

she kept giving me looks. i didn't know what to think of it. i just brushed it off. maybe she would duck me enough and then just keep doing in hopes i would give her oxy.

                                ——————

"supply closet? count isn't for awhile." nicky quietly asked, we were sitting in the cafeteria for dinner

"no thanks." i took a bite of food from my tray. i still didn't have a friend in this place, i knew nobody except for nichols——- who i barely knew.

"oh come on, i had fun last night."

"maybe we have different definitions of fun."

"what?"

"yeah i had a good time in the closet but you haven't spoken a word to me since, and you keep giving me weird looks and it's making me think that you regretted it."

"that's not what's happening. red.. the one in the kitchen, she's my mom. said i'd be kicked out of the family if i hung out with you. she heard about the oxy. i'm clean."

"you told me to keep the pills away from you. so i am. i wouldn't ruin your sobriety. but i get it. now i'm back to zero friends, having nobody and knowing nobody in this place." i rolled me eyes, got up from the table and i left the cafeteria

                                 ——————

i was back in the dorm, i had just gotten a cube assignment so i was moving into my cube. i shared with a tall. dark haired girl named alex vause. she was hot.

i smiled at her when i got to our cube, i then unpacked my few things—— toothbrush, bedding, toothpaste,  toilet paper and shower shoes.

i sat on my bed with my knees to my chest. alex had noticed and sat across from me on her bed

"you okay kid?" she asked

i shrugged. "i had sex with a girl but now she won't associate with me."

"damn. i'm sorry."

"do you know nichols?"

"of course i know nichols."

"it's her."

"well shit."

"yeah." i sigh before i laid down, it was lights out. i still felt upset about our encounter in the cafeteria earlier today. i couldn't sleep. i don't know why this curly headed inmate meant so much to me when i barley knew her.