Vlad Masters' Perfect Life

Vlad had dreamt of this moment for years. He spent who knows how long on that alien planet working on an ancient device of theirs that caused mind control, and now he had done it. Madeline was in love with him. The world believed that bumbling oaf Jack Fenton had almost destroyed them all. And he had saved them all at the last minute. Earth, and the Ghost Zone, owed him their lives.

That wasn't even the best part, in his opinion. After all this time, after everything, he could finally talk to his son without pranks or fights. His and Madeline's son. Yes, Madeline was so excited and ashamed at the same time when she found out she was pregnant. She tried to make things right by pretending that drunken night never happened, but she couldn't pretend their son away. He had tried to be the family friend, Uncle Vlad, but it hurt so much to watch Daniel call Jack his father when he knew better. And then he had turned into a half ghost. Whatever had happened, Vlad was sure it was Jack's fault. But Daniel was very loyal to his family, and Madeline didn't want to tell him who his real father was.

To ensure both Daniel and Madeline stayed happy and safe, Vlad expanded his family so that his stepdaughter lived with them. After all, Jasmine was an intelligent young lady, and the two had a very interesting relationship when it came to the affairs of politics and public relations. And because control came with a price, Danielle was also in his created family, putting together his family and Madeline's. He used this to his advantage, making both Daniel and Danielle his and Madeline's blood related children, which, he supposed in a way, they both already were, after Jasmine and Madeline lost someone they loved because of Jack's work. At least that's how they remembered it. Maddie stayed with Vlad until the divorce papers were signed and she and Jazz had never said a word to Jack since. Daniel and Danielle Masters didn't need to know about that though. Or this kid Vlad invented. After all, Vlad had two half ghost prodigy's he needed to train.

What could possibly ruin this perfect life? This timeline he created if you wanted to call it that.

Violet woke up screaming. "Where am I?! Where are my parents?!" A nurse ran to her side.

"Sweetheart! We didn't know if you would wake up. You were in a car accident. From what we know, it seems like a lamp hit your car and burst into flames." Her voice became soft as a whisper. "You're the only one who made it out alive."

Violet started to cry as the nurse went to get a doctor. The last thing she remembered was that famous ghost boy, Danny Phantom. He pulled her out of the car, but why didn't he go back for her parents? What about her little sister? He seemed to be fighting another ghost, and she didn't know what she thought he was going to do but it couldn't just be her now, right? That's when she noticed a strand of her hair. Snow white hair. She looked in a mirror. Glowing green eyes. Could it be possible that she was also now... She gave it a whirl and twirled. That's when she knew she wasn't like any other girl. She could walk through walls, disappear and fly! She realized she could fight and beat up the bad guys. It was then that she knew what she had to do. She had to change things back, and right the past. Watch out Vlad, this phantom's coming after you.