Chapter 8.

Chapter 8.

( when something has *'s around it it means that their wolf is talking to that person)

Read On :)

--Jess's POV--

No No No No No.

This cant be happening. Im dreaming. I HAVE to be dreaming. I did not just tell Noah that I love him. But on the other hand it might be good to get it out of the way... NO!!! Jess STOP! 

this is not happening so there is no need to worry about it. *Keep telling yourself that* a voice said in my head. WTF?!?! WHat was that?? * Don't freak out but i am your inner wolf* HAHAHAHA. Good one. Wow. THis is a weird dream. I want to wake up already. How can I make myself wake up though? Pinch myself!! Yeah that should work. I closed my eyes and pinched my arm. Ouch. I opened my eyes slowly only to find that I was still dreaming. Damn. And Noah was staring at me. Well more like gapping. Wow he must be really slow. I mean I got over the fact that I told him. (Even if this is only a dream). *You. Are.Not.Dreaming* there is that stupid voice again. My dreams have never been this long. This couldn't be...

"You...you...lo...love me?" Noah managed to stutter after what felt like hours of inner rambling. I felt my whole face warm up and looked away from him before answering.

"Yeah...." wel... this is awkward. I saw Noah stare at me. He seemed to be thinking about something really hard. Mmm... I wonder what he is thinking about. Uh-oh. Fudge cakes!! My brothers just woke up this means....

I did not get to finish what I was thinking because three people practically threw themselves on tp of me. Damn my brothers are heavy."Cant... Breath..." I managed to get out while trying (unsuccessfully) to breath. My brothers finally got off of me letting me breath.

Sh*t!! I am not dreaming am I??? * How many times do I have to tell you. No, You are not dreaming* Damn. There is that stupid voice again. I'm going to call it... Trixie. Mwahahaha. That used to be my imaginary friends name. *I am not your imaginary friend. Ok, listen to me for a second. Your brothers, Noah and Jake are werewolfs and so are you. Females only change once they meet their mate. and as Noah already told you, you have to kiss the person to find if they are your mate or not...* But i haven't kissed anyone recently except... Noah. Wait is he my mate?!?!  * Good Job. Took you long enough. Now... As you have already kissed, you will probably change in about two weeks.* Wow. This is a lot to take in. * I know, but you should talk to Noah. He is worried about how you will react. and i think he should explain to you the mating process.* What do you mean the mating process? * Gotta Go!! Byeeee*

Well that was really weird. I looked around me only to notice that my brothers and Jake had left us (Noah and I) alone. Damn. I thought I would have more time to process it... Oh well.

"So..." I started "I had a really weird conversation with my ¨inner wolf¨"

"Did she explain everything to you?" I shook my head " Ok then... So as you probably know you are my mate" He looked at me to see my reaction so I smiled and nodded my head. "You will change in about two weeks. Which I will help you with as it is a bit painful at first. And then we are are meant to follow the steps of the mating ritual which are: 1. kiss  2. Change  3. I have to claim you."

" Wait..." I said slowly "how do you claim me?"

"Well..." he said awkwardly "I have to bite you where your shoulder meets your neck while we... erm... you know..."

"While we what?" I asked impatiently.

"While we...erm...erm...Have S*x"